Who is Elizabeth Dole? She is an American politician and author who served in the Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, and George H. W. Bush presidential administrations. She also served in the United States Senate from 2003 to 2009. She is better recognised as wife of Senator Bob Dole and Red Cross President from 1991 to 1999. She was also the 20th United States Secretary of Labor from 1989 to 1990.
Elizabeth Dole Height & Weight
How tall is Elizabeth Dole? She stands at a height of 5 ft 6 in tall or else 1.67 m or 167 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 33 C. She is a fitness freak as well.
Elizabeth Dole Age
How tall is Elizabeth Dole? Her birthday falls on July 29, 1936. At present, she is 84-yrs old. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Leo.
|Real Name||Mary Elizabeth Alexander Hanford|
|Nick Name||Elizabeth Dole|
|Birthday||July 29, 1936|
|Height||approx 5 ft 6 in (1.67 m)|
|Weight||approx 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx 34-26-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Shoe Size||8.5 (US)|
|Spouse/ Husband||Bob Dole|
|Net Worth||Approx $6 m (USD)|
Elizabeth Dole Net Worth
What is the net worth of Elizabeth Dole? She was a student teacher at Melrose High School while she simultaneously pursued her Master’s from Harvard. She served in the senate under Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush. She served in the Ronald Reagan administration as the 8th United States Secretary of Transportation. As in 2020, her net worth is estimated over $6 million (USD).
Elizabeth Dole Husband
Who is the husband of Elizabeth Dole? She married Senator Bob Dole in December 1975. Dole first met her future husband, Bob Dole, in the spring of 1972 at a meeting arranged by her boss and mentor, Virginia Knauer. The couple dated, and she became his second wife on December 6, 1975, in the Washington National Cathedral. They have no children, though she is stepmother to Bob’s adult daughter Robin from his first marriage of 24 years, which ended in divorce in 1972.
10 Facts about Elizabeth Dole
- Wiki & Bio: From 1981 to 1983, she served as director of the White House Office of Public Liaison.
- She has a lifetime rating of 92 from the American Conservative Union.
- Dole’s husband Bob Dole was the Republican nominee in the US presidential election of 1996.
- In 1991, Dole became the president of the American Red Cross.
- She served until 1999.
- She attended Duke University and graduated with distinction in Political Science.
- In 2007, she sponsored legislation which would have granted federal recognition of a North Carolina Native American tribe, the Lumbee based in Robeson County.
- She was also a supporter of the Equal Rights Amendment to the United States Constitution.
- At graduation, she was one of 24 women in a class of 550 students.
- She is an alumna of the Phi Beta Kappa honor society.