Who is Tianna Arata? She is an American Activist. She is in the new for rallying together on social media in order to support Black Lives matter. She is facing eight charges and years in prison for organizing a demonstration that took place on July 22nd July 2020 at Mitchell Park,in San Luis Obispo, California. Tune in bio and know more about Tianna Arata.
Tianna Arata Age
How old is Tianna Arata? At present, she is 20-yrs old. Her exact date of birth is not known. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her father and mother information is also not known in public domain.
Tianna Arata Height & Weight
How tall is Tianna Arata? She stands on a height of 5 ft 4 in or else 1.62 m or 162 cm. She weighs around 59 Kg or 130 lbs. Her body stats are 34-27-36 inches. Her bra cup size is 33 C. She has black eyes and hair.
|Real Name||Tianna Arata|
|Famous As||Activist, Student, Social Media Star|
|Height||5 ft 4 in (1.62 m)|
|Weight||59 Kg (130 lbs)|
|Body Stats||34-27-36 inches|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx $20,000|
Tianna Arata Charges
TiannaArata is facing eight charges and prison time for organizing a demonstration that took place on July 22nd at Mitchell Park in San Luis Obispo, California. Once the story hit a national scale, reports were saying that she is facing 15 years in prison.
Facts on Tianna Arata
- She is a 20-year-old entrepreneur from Southern California who has been working hard to open the first ever durag store on the famous Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles.
- TiannaArata is facing eight charges and prison time for organizing a demonstration that took place on July 22nd at Mitchell Park in San Luis Obispo, California.
- Once the story hit a national scale, reports were saying that she is facing 15 years in prison.
- District Attorney Dan Dow issued a statement in which he wrote that those rumors were “patently incorrect.”
- “Recent social media posts and other media reports state that Ms. Arata faces 15 years in prison for her conduct. This is patently incorrect and a reckless statement,” it read. “All individuals charged with a crime are legally presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Therefore, it is premature to speculate or discuss what possible sentence would be appropriate or warranted.”
- Tianna’s Civil Rights Attorney Lee Merritt Esq, tells #TheShadeRoom that he believes District Attorney Dan Dow “has been more political in his office than he ought to be,” adding, “He’s using that office for conservative political purposes and I think that’s an extension of that.”
- “I think the charges against her are totally inappropriate. Those charges are only recommendations. She hasn’t been formally charged with anything,” he continued. “It would be on the D.A. to make the determination whether or not he presents those charges to the grand jury, and then the grand jury whether or not they would move forward with indicting her on those charges.”
- At the time of the protest, a driver reportedly assaulted the crowd with their car, and another protester who hasn’t been identified allegedly took a skateboard to the back of the car.
- She is active on social media platforms.
- She is very close to her family members and is a religious lady.