Theresa May is an American Politician and belongs from British Conservative Party. She became Prime Minister of the United Kingdom in 2016. Previously, she served as Shadow Leader of the House of Commons and as Home Secretary and Minister for Women and Equalities. Tune in bio and know more about Theresa May’s age, height, weight, girlfriend, career, net worth and many more facts about her.
Theresa May Height & Weight
How tall is Theresa May? She stands on a height of 5 ft 6 in or else 1.72 m or 172 cm. She weighs around 57 Kg or 127 lbs. Her figure stats are 34-28-37 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 33 C. She has dark brown eyes and has blonde hair.
|Real Name||Theresa Mary Brasier|
|Nick Name||Theresa May|
|Birthday||October 1, 1956|
|Height||Approx 5 ft 6 in (1.72 m)|
|Weight||Approx 57 Kg (127 lbs)|
|Figure Stats||Approx 34-28-37 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx $350 m (USD)|
Theresa May Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Theresa May? She is a politician. As in 2020, her net worth is estimated around $350 million. She holds British nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Theresa May Husband
Who is the husband of Theresa May? He has been married to Philip May in 1980. He is an investment relationship manager currently employed by Capital International. May and her husband reside in the Thames village of Sonning. In addition, May has expressed regret that she and her husband have not been able to have children.
Theresa May Bio, Age & Family
How old is Theresa May? Her birthday is on October 1, 1956. She is 63-yrs old. She was born in Eastbourne, England. Her mother name is Zaidee Mary and father named, Hubert Brasier. Her father was a Church of England clergyman. She has siblings as well. As of educational qualifications, she attended Wheatley Park Comprehensive School. May attended the University of Oxford, read geography at St Hugh’s College, and graduated with a second class BA degree in 1977.
10 Facts on Theresa May
- May is a die heart fan of cricket.
- Geoffrey Boycott was one of her sporting heroes.
- She also enjoys cooking, and has said that she owns 100 cookery books.
- Philip has said that she “is a very good cook”.
- She is a member of the Church of England and regularly worships at church.
- May is known for a love of fashion, and in particular of distinctive shoes.
- In 2002, she wore leopard-print shoes at her ‘Nasty Party’ speech.
- She was diagnosed with diabetes mellitus of type 1 in November 2012.
- She is treated with daily insulin injections.
- She is active on social media platforms and has million of followers under her Instagram account.