Who is Tammy Pescatelli? She is an American comedian. She spent her childhood summers in her mother’s hometown of Meadville, Pennsylvania. She touted to stardom for her 2013 Netflix original special Finding the Funny. The special landed at number 3 on the iTunes charts. Tune in bio!
Tammy Pescatelli Height & Weight
How tall is Tammy Pescatelli? She stands at a height of 5 ft 2 in tall or else 1.60 m or 160 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 33 C. She is a fitness freak as well. She has beautiful hazel eyes and has black hair.
Tammy Pescatelli Age
How old is Tammy Pescatelli? Her birthday falls on May 15, 1969. At present, she is 51-yrs old. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Taurus. She was born in Cleveland, OH.
|Real Name||Tammy Gillespie|
|Nick Name||Tammy Pescatelli|
|Birthday||May 15, 1969|
|Height||approx 5 ft 2 in (1.6 m)|
|Weight||approx 68 Kg (149 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx 34-26-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Shoe Size||6.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx $3 m (USD)|
Facts about Tammy Pescatelli
- She was chosen four years in a row to be included in The New York Post greatest jokes from the past year.
- As in 2020, her net worth is estimated over $3 million (USD).
- She won Comedy Central’s Standup Showdown, in 2010.
- In 2004, she was a finalist on the second and third seasons of Last Comic Standing.
- She was one of the Final Five on NBC‘s Last Comic Standing.
- Her comedy special, Finding the Funny, was released with Netflix in 2013.
- Pescatelli married Luca Palanca on February 11, 2008.
- In 2009, Palanca and Pescatelli moved to Meadville after their son was born.
- She’s often on the road as a stand-up comedian, in Meadville her extended family helps look after their son.
- Part of her show’s humor originates from the interactions with her and her husband’s families.
- Pescatelli co-created, executive produced, wrote and starred in a reality television show on WE tv, called A Standup Mother (2011), related to Pescatelli’s life as a mother, wife, and comedian.
- She is active on social media platforms and has an immense fan following there.