Who is Lewis Howes? He is an American entrepreneur, athlete and podcast host. Beside this, he founded several multi-million dollar businesses, including SportsNetworker, Inspired Marketing and the Sports Executives Association. He has also played for the New York Team Handball Club as well as the U.S. Men’s National Handball Team. Tune in bio and know more about Lewis Howes’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Net Worth, Girlfriend, Family, Facts and many more Quotes about him !
Lewis Howes Height & Weight
How tall is Lewis Howes? He stands at a height of 6 ft 3 in tall or else 1.93 m or 193 cm. He weighs around 68 Kg or 149 lbs. He is a fitness freak as well. He has light brown eyes and black hair.
Lewis Howes Age
How old is Lewis Howes? He was born on March 16, 1983 in Delaware, OH. At present, he is 37-yrs old. His zodiac sign is Pisces. He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
|March 16, 1983
|approx 6 ft 3 in
|approx 68 Kg (149 lbs)
|approx 42-32-38 inches
|Approx $21 m (USD)
Lewis Howes Net Worth
What is the net worth of Lewis Howes? He has interviewed fellow entrepreneurs like Timothy Sykes on his podcast, The School of Greatness. As in 2020, his net worth is estimated over $21 million (USD).
Facts about Lewis Howes
- Family: His father and mother information is not known in public domain. He has siblings as well. His older brother is jazz musician and teacher Christian Howes.
- As of educational qualifications, he attended Principia College as well as Capital University.
- He was a receiver in the Arena Football League before a wrist injury derailed his football career.
- He set the NCAA record for most receiving yards in a single game, catching for 418 yards against Martin Luther college.
- He has not given any insights about his dating life.
- He is single at these moments.
- His previous dating history is not known as well. He is not romantically linked at these moments.
- He is an avid pet lover.
- He is active on social media platforms.
- He has an immense fan following under his Instagram account.
Lewis Howes Quotes
- He believes in, “The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts, your relationships, your purpose and the ability to accept and love yourself. Remember the hardest part is loving yourself so make sure you heal the past, forgive yourself and don’t overthink things too much and you’ll be ok”.
- Don’t beat yourself up so much. You are going to ruin your life and kill every dream if you continue to hate yourself inside. Learn to love yourself and this world will be that much more enjoyable.
- Heal your past. When you hold on to that anger from the bullies, the people who took advantage of you, etc it only hurts you more. Learn to heal and find peace inside. This will be one of your biggest accomplishments!
- Never let people hold you back from going after what you want. Living to please others will leave you with a lot of regret. Don’t get old feeling this way, and live your life on your terms.
- Let go of relationships when you know they don’t align with your life and match your dreams. There are 7 billion people on the planet, you don’t need to be friends with everyone and there are amazing people who will be great cheerleaders instead of toxic dream killers.
- Your health and mindset is your greatest asset. Learn to take care of both as much you can because at the end of the day the quality of your life is based on the quality of a healthy mind and body.
- Be kind to others and do your best to serve. There is a lot of pain and anger in the world. Don’t let it rob you of your joy. Find the meaning in everything and look for small moments to make a lasting impact daily on people’s lives.
- My friend Les Brown said, “The graveyard is the richest place on earth, because it is here that you will find all the hopes and dreams that were never fulfilled, the books that were never written, the songs that were never sung, the inventions that were never shared, the cures that were never discovered, all because someone was too afraid to take that first step, keep with the problem, or determined to carry out their dream.” This is why I believe one of the greatest crimes we can commit is going to sleep without a dream and waking up without a purpose. This is no easy task. And I imagine I’ll be writing something 20 years from now as I look back at a picture of myself from today. Always learning and always growing.