Swae Lee, is a well known American rapper, singer and songwriter. He is one half of the hip hop duo Rae Sremmurd with his brother Slim Jxmmi. After graduating high school, Lee, alongside his brother Slim Jxmmi had a period of homelessness in which they squatted in an abandoned house. Tune in bio and explore more about Swae Lee’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Career and many more Facts about him!
Swae Lee Height & Weight
How tall is Swae Lee? He stands at a height of 5 ft 8 in or else 1.79 m or 179 cm. He weighs around 57 Kg or 127 lbs. He has black eyes and hair. He is a fitness freak as well. He wears a shoe size of 9 US.
Swae Lee Age
How old is Swae Lee? His birthday falls on June 7, 1993. At present, he is 27-yrs old. His zodiac sign is Gemini. He was born in Inglewood, CA. He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
|Real Name||Khalif Malik Ibn Shaman Brown|
|Nick Name||Swae Lee|
|Famous As||Singer, Rapper|
|Birthday||June 7, 1993|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 8 in (1.79 m)|
|Weight||approx. 57 Kg (127 lbs)|
|Body Stats||approx. 44-32-40 inches|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $3 m (USD)|
Swae Lee Girlfriend
Who is the girlfriend of Swae Lee? At present, he has not given any insights about his dating life. Currently, he is single and very focused on his career.
Swae Lee Career
In 2013, he and Slim signed to Mike Will Made It’s label EarDrummers Entertainment as Rae Sremmurd. His and Slim’s single “No Flex Zone!” peaked at #36 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart and landed in the top 20 on the US R&B and US Rap charts.
Swae Lee Net Worth
What is the net worth of Swae Lee? She shared fashion and lifestyle selfies on Instagram. As in 2020, her net worth is estimated around $3 million (USD).
Swae Lee Facts
- His birth name is Khalif Malik Ibn Shaman Brown was born in Inglewood, California.
- In May 2019, he collaborated on the song “Crave” with Madonna on her album Madame X.
- In April 2017, Brown was featured on French Montana’s “Unforgettable”.
- The song peaked at number three on the Billboard Hot 100, making it Brown’s first top ten single on the chart as a solo artist.
- He also collaborated with Chloe x Halle on the Mike WiLL Made-It-produced “Catch Up”.