Sonnaz Nooranvary is a British-Iranian TV personality hails from Pamphill, Dorset, and became interested in upholstery. She touted to stardom for her appearance on The Repair Shop, a show focused on furniture restoration and home improvement. The show has been provided a primetime slot on the BBC. Beside all this, she is not active on social media platforms. She keeps her personal life away form paparazzi. Tune in bio and explore more about Sonnaz Nooranvary’s Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Children, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about her.
Sonnaz Nooranvary Age
How old is Sonnaz Nooranvary? Her exact date of birth is not known. She is probably in her 40s. She holds British nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. She was born in Pamphill, Dorset, England. Her father and mother names are not known. She has siblings as well. As of education, she is well educated.
Sonnaz Nooranvary Height & Weight
How tall is Sonnaz Nooranvary? She stands at a height of 5 ft 5 in tall or else 1.65 m or 165 cm. She weighs around 60 Kg or 132 lbs. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and has blonde hair. Her body measurements are 36-28-42 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 34 D.
Sonnaz Nooranvary Husband
Who is the husband of Sonnaz Nooranvary? Her current relationship status is not known. Most probably is unmarried and single. Her previous dating is history is also not known in public domain.
Sonnaz Nooranvary Wiki
|approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)
|approx. 60 Kg (132 lbs)
|approx. 36-28-42 inches
|Bra Cup Size
|approx. $2.3 m (USD)
Sonnaz Nooranvary Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Sonnaz Nooranvary? Sonnaz now owns her own company, Sonnaz Limited, which she founded in 2011. She is a British-Iranian furniture maker and upholstery expert. Her net worth is estimated over $2.3 million (USD).
Sonnaz Nooranvary Facts
- Sonnaz Nooranvary regularly shares snaps of her projects on Twitter and Instagram, and recently opened up about working on projects during the lockdown.
- She is very close to her family members.
- She regularly features on the show as an upholsterer.
- She is a college dropout and undergo an apprenticeship in the skill at Sunseeker yachts.
- Her company aims “to bring fabulousness and craftsmanship into every space we possibly can”.
- You can follow her on Instagram @sonnaz_, and on Twitter @sonnaz_.