Sarah Cooper is a Jamaican-American author and comedian based in New York City. She is a blogger most famous for her satirical corporate news and humor blog The Cooper Review. Her first book, 100 Tricks to Appear Smart in Meetings: How to Get By Without Even Trying, was published in 2016. Moreover, her second book, How to Be Successful Without Hurting Men’s Feelings, was published on October 30, 2018. Her own Netflix special, titled Sarah Cooper: Everything’s Fine, was announced in the summer of 2020. Tune in bio and explore more about Sarah Cooper’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Net Worth and many more Facts about her.
Sarah Cooper Height & Weight
How tall is Sarah Cooper? She stands at a height of 5 ft 5 in tall or else 1.65 m or 165 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 33 C. She is a fitness freak as well. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and has brown hair.
Sarah Cooper Age
How old is Sarah Cooper? Her birthday falls on December 19, 1977. She is 42-yrs old. She holds Jamaican nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Capricorn. She was born in Jamaica.
|Real Name||Sarah Anne Cooper|
|Nick Name||Sarah Cooper|
|Famous As||Author, Comedian|
|Birthday||December 19, 1977|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-26-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $3 m (USD)|
Sarah Cooper Boyfriend
Who is the boyfriend of Sarah Cooper? She has not given any insights about her dating life. At present, she is single and very focused on her career. Someday, she wants to win Oscar as an Actress.
Sarah Cooper Net Worth
What is the net worth of Sarah Cooper? She previously worked at Google and served as the design lead for Google Docs. As in 2020, her net worth is estimated around $3 million (USD).
Sarah Cooper Facts
- Cooper family moved to Rockville, Maryland, in 1980.
- Her father worked as an electrical engineer for the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority in nearby Washington.
- Her mother in the human resources department of a consulting company.
- She first pursued a degree outside show business and earned degrees in Economics from the University of Maryland, College Park and in Digital Design from the Georgia Institute of Technology.
- She began performing stand-up comedy in Atlanta.
- She is active on social media platforms and has an immense fan following there.