Morgan Macgregor is a successful book critic and author based in Canada. She was born in 1987, meaning that Morgan Macgregor age is 32 years old. She is a novelist and plans to open a bookshop called ‘Dead or Alive’, quite a catchy name and a possible future favourite for book lovers out there. She is a book critic and her work is focused on contemporary American fiction. She is clearly forging a successful career in the literary world. She is an Associate Editor at the Los Angeles Review of Books.
Morgan Macgregor Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Morgan Macgregor age is 32 years old.
- She stands on a good height of 5 feet 6 inches tall.
- She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs.
- She has a body measurements of 34-26-35 inches.
- She wears a bra size of 32 B.
- She has blonde hair and has grey eye color.
- She wears a shoe size of 6 UK.
Morgan Macgregor Wiki/ Bio
|Real Name||Morgan Macgregor|
|Nick Name/ Stage Name||Morgan|
|Age||32 years old (As of 2020)|
|Profession||Writer, Editor, Author|
|Famous For||Plans to open a bookshop called ‘Dead or Alive'|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Ethnicity|
|Height/ Tall||In centimeters- 167 cm
In meters- 1.67 m
In feet - 5'6"
|Weight||In kilograms- 55 kg
In pounds- 121 lbs
|Waist Size||26 inches|
|Hip Size||35 inches|
|Bra Size||32 B|
|Shoe Size||6 (UK)|
|Dress Size||3 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating||Not Known|
|Husband/Spouse||Michael C. Hall|
|College/ University||Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||Tom Hanks|
|Favorite Actress||Jennifer Lawrence|
|Favorite Food||Continental Food|
|Hobbies||Shopping and Traveling|
|Net Worth||Approx $1.5 million USD (As of 2020)|
|Sponsors/ Advertisements||$80 K|
|Social Media Links|
Morgan Macgregor Husband
- As of 2020, Morgan Macgregor is married with Michael C. Hall.
- The duo started dating in 2012.
- On Feb 29, 2016, Morgan Macgregor Michael C.Hall wedding took place in an intimate ceremony at New York’s City Hall.
- The love birds have been seen together at events and in quaint bookstores, but not much else about their marriage is known.
- Some of the projects Michael has worked on include In the Shadow of the Moon (2019), Safe (2018), Game Night (2018), The Crown (2017), Peep World (2010) and Gamer (2009).
- Michael Hall’s role as Dexter has earned him a Golden Globe Award and a Screen Actors Guild award as well.
- With such recognition, it is commendable that they manage to keep their life private.
- Michael’s marriage to Morgan is not his first.
- He was married to Amy Spanger from 2002 to 2007 when they ultimately filed for divorce.
- Later, in 2008, he married Jennifer Carpenter, his Dexter co-star, but it ended in divorce in 2011.
- His relationship with Morgan has lasted this long, and they are seen as a happy couple, so one might say that the third time’s the charm for Michael.
- Currently, the couple does not have any children. In 2010, Michael C Hall was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma, a form of cancer.
- Later, he became the spokesperson for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. He is now thankfully in remission.
Morgan Macgregor Tattoos
- Michael C Hall wife Morgan Macgregor has no reservations about having ink and art on her body with visible tattoos to boast of.
- Her left arm is decorated with tattoos on her wrist and elbow region.
- She also has a tattoo of a fence on her shoulder.
- She seems to have also given her husband the bug as he went on to get his own leaf-shaped tattoo on his right foot.
Morgan Macgregor Bio, Family & Education
- Morgan Macgregor was born in the year 1983 in Canada.
- As per her education, she has completed her High School education from a local school in Canada.
- Since her childhood, she is very interested in writing and even during her school days she was very interested.
- She is also been graduated in Bachelor of Arts from the University.
- Morgan belongs to White Ethnicity and she holds Canadian nationality.
- She started her career as a writer as she is very much interested in writing.
- She is living in Los Angeles who reviews fiction books and is also working on her first novel.
- Currently, she is working in ‘Review of Books’ as an Associate editor and her passion for writing books made her work on her first novel.
- The various Books that has been reviewed by Morgan MacGregor are
Morgan Macgregor Books List
- Your Face is Mine
- The Search
- Red Now and Laters
- The Blazing World
- The Last Days of California
- Middle Man
- The Shelter Cycle
- Far From the Tree
- Birds of a Lesser Paradise
- The Sense of an Ending
Net Worth of Morgan Macgregor
- As of 2020, Morgan Macgregor net worth is estimated around $ 1.5 million USD.
- Her main source of wealth is her career as a writer and a notable editor.
- This Canadian writer and editor married to Michael C. Hall is equally charming in both the Hollywood and literary worlds.
- She is known to be a humble and warm personality by those who have met her.
Facts about Morgan Macgregor
- Morgan began writing at an early age.
- She is a book critic and her work is focused on contemporary American fiction.
- She is clearly forging a successful career in the literary world.
- Macgregor is an Associate Editor at the Los Angeles Review of Books.
- She has plans to open a bookstore with the title ‘Dead or Alive’, quite a catchy name and a possible future favourite for book lovers out there.
- Some of the books she has reviewed include The Search, The Shelter Cycle, Magnificence, The Lola Quartet, Woke Up Lonely, The Blazing World and Birds of a Lesser Paradise.
- Her reviews have been featured in several publications such as BookRiot and BookBrowse.
- Her marriage with Michael was said to have kept secret until the couple appeared together at Emmy Awards for the first time.
- On February 2016, they got married at New York City and it was a grand celebration.
- Morgan has not revealed much about her career on the internet or on any social media platforms.