She is an American Motivational speaker, entrepreneur and author. She is best known for publishing memoir, Breaking Night. She founded an organization called Manifest Living. She is famous for gaining admission to Harvard University despite having been homeless during her teenage years. Tune in bio and explore more about Liz Murray’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Net Worth, Children and many more Facts about her.
Liz Murray Height & Weight
How tall is Liz Murray? She stands at a height of 5 ft 7 in tall or else 1.70 m or 170 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. Her body measurements are 34-29-35 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 33 C. She is a fitness freak as well. She has beautiful blue eyes and has black hair.
Liz Murray Age
How old is Liz Murray? Her birthday falls on September 23, 1980. At present, she is 40-yrs old. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Libra. She was born in The Bronx, NY.
|Real Name||Liz Murray|
|Famous As||Entrepreneur, Author|
|Birthday||September 23, 1980|
|Birthplace||The Bronx, NY|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-29-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
Daughter: Maya Jean
|Net Worth||approx. $3 m (USD)|
Liz Murray Husband & Children
Who is the husband of Liz Murray? She married to her longtime boyfriend, James Scanlon. The couple met at their college. The lovey-dovey couple is also blessed with children, a son named Liam and a daughter named Maya Jean.
Liz Murray Net Worth
What is the net worth of Liz Murray? At the age of 17, she got her work done in metro stations and stairwells. Moreover, her journal ‘Breaking Night’ is expected from Hyperion Books in 2005. As in 2020, her net worth is estimated over $3 million (USD).
Facts about Liz Murray
- Murray was born on September 23, 1980, in The Bronx, New York City, New York, United States.
- Her mother name is Jean Murray and father named, Peter Finnerty.
- She has siblings as well.
- She has one sister Lisa Murray.
- Her parents were infected with HIV and heroin-addicted.
- Her mother died due to AIDs, when Liz Murray was of 16-yrs old.
- Blue is her favorite color.
- She is an avid pet lover.
- She was awarded a New York Times scholarship for needy students and was accepted into Harvard University.
- She is the founder and director of Manifest Living and a motivational speaker.
- She began taking graduate courses at Harvard Summer School with plans to earn a doctorate in clinical psychology and become a counselor, in 2019.
- She was awarded an honorary doctorate of public service and gave the commencement address at Merrimack College in North Andover, Massachusetts, in 2013.