Rosalía is a Spanish singer-songwriter from Barcelona. She touted to stardom for her contemporary interpretations of flamenco music. She has received various accolades, including five Latin Grammy Awards and a Grammy Award. Tune in bio and explore more about Rosalía’s Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about her.
Rosalía Height & Weight
How tall is Rosalía? She stands at a height of 5 ft 5 in tall or else 1.65 m or 165 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. She has beautiful black eyes and hair. Her body measurements are 33-26-36 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 32 C. She is a fitness freak as well. She often flaunt her flat stomach as she fixed her heavy-lidded gaze on the camera.
Rosalía Bio, Age & Family
How old is Rosalía? Her birthday falls on 25 September 1993. She is 27-yrs old. She holds Spanish nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. She is of paternal Asturian and maternal Catalan heritage. She is fluent in Catalan, Spanish and English. Her birth sign is Taurus. She was born in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain. Her father and mother names are not known. She has siblings as well. As of education, she is well educated.
|Real Name||Rosalia Vila Tobella|
|Famous As||Singer, Social Media Star|
|Birthday||25 September 1993|
|Birthplace||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 33-26-36 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||32 C|
|Shoe Size||5 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $2 m (USD)|
Who is the boyfriend of Rosalía? She is in relationship with Puerto Rican singer Rauw Alejandro. As per her previous dating history, she was in relationship with Spanish rapper C. Tangana, in 2016. In April 2020, Tangana told the press that there “exists a good friendship between the two”.
Rosalía Net Worth
What is the net worth of Rosalía? She became extremely popular in spring 2018 when she released “Malamente”. Her net worth is estimated over $2 million (USD).
- She began her professional musical education at the age of 16.
- At 15, she competed on the television show Tú sí que vales, although she wasn’t selected.
- She received two Grammy Award nominations, in 2019.
- She collaborated with Spanish rapper and former boyfriend C. Tangana on “Antes de Morirme”, in 2016.
- Rosalía is often accused of cultural appropriation by the Andalusian and the Romani people.
- Rosalía is the main character in the first tidal wave of Spanish international musicians of the 21st century.
- She identifies as a feminist.
- She performed at many little virtual benefic concerts while lockdowned in Miami like “Se Agradece”, during COVID-19.
- She is active on social media platforms and has an immense fan following there.
- She loves travelling and photography.