Who is Rachel Ames? She is an American film and television actress. She is best known for portraying Audrey Hardy on General Hospital for forty-three years. Ames’ role is the longest-running in the series’ history, spanning over fifty years and earning her multiple Emmy Award nominations. She was raised in Portland, Oregon and Los Angeles, California. Tune in bio and explore more about Rachel Ames’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Net Worth and many more Facts about her!
Rachel Ames Height & Weight
How tall is Rachel Ames? She stands at a height of 5 ft 5 in tall or else 1.65 m or 165 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. Her body measurements are 36-29-38 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 33 C. She is a fitness freak as well. She has beautiful hazel eyes and has blonde hair.
|Real Name||Rachel Kay Foulger|
|Nick Name||Rachel Ames|
|Birthday||November 2, 1929|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 36-29-38 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Husband/ Spouse||Barry Cahill (Died)|
|Net Worth||Approx $5 m (USD)|
Rachel Ames Husband
Who is the husband of Rachel Ames? Ames married Jack Genung on January 31, 1952, in Los Angeles. She and her second husband, Canadian-born actor Barry Cahill, had two daughters, Christine and Susan, and two grandchildren, Jocelyn and Marc. Cahill died in April 2012, after forty-two years of marriage.
Facts about Rachel Ames
- Ames was born Rachel Kay Foulger on November 2, 1929 in Portland, Oregon.
- She is the eldest child of actress Dorothy Adams and actor Byron Foulger.
- She has siblings as well.
- Her sister, Mary Amanda Foulger, was born on May 16, 1942.
- She is of English descent, the fourth generation of English immigrants from Norfolk who settled in the Salt Lake City area.
- As per her educational qualifications, she graduated from University High School.
- Later, she enrolled at the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Ames played her signature role of Audrey Hardy.
- She is not active on social media platfroms.
- She also played Audrey Hardy on the General Hospital spin-off series Port Charles in the late 1990s.