Who is Gillian Anderson? She is an American-British actress. She is an actress who starred alongside David Duchovny, portraying FBI agent Dana Scully on the television series The X-Files. Born in Chicago, Anderson grew up in London and Grand Rapids, Michigan. She graduated from theater school at DePaul University in Chicago, and then moved to New York City to further her acting career. Tune in bio and explore more about Gillian Anderson’s Wiki, Bio, Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Spouse, Net Worth and many more Facts about her.
Gillian Anderson Height & Weight
How tall is Gillian Anderson? She stands at a height of 5 ft 6 in tall or else 1.60 m or 160 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 33 C. She is a fitness freak as well. She has beautiful hazel eyes and has blonde hair.
|Real Name||Gillian Anderson|
|Birthday||August 9, 1968|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 6 in|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-26-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Spouse||1. Clyde Klotz|
2. Julian Ozanne
|Net Worth||Approx $12 million (USD)|
Facts about Gillian Anderson
- How old is Gillian Anderson? Her birthday falls on August 9, 1968. At present, she is 52-yrs old.
- She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Leo. She was born in Chicago, IL.
- Anderson is the co-writer of The Earthend Saga novel trilogy and the self-help guide book WE: A Manifesto for Women Everywhere.
- She is of English, German, and Irish ancestry.
- When Anderson was 11 years old, her family returned to the United States, settling in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Anderson was interested in marine biology, at an early age.
- Anderson is bidialectal.
- She moved to New York when she was 22 years old.
- Anderson is an avid art collector.
- Anderson identifies as a feminist.
- Anderson said: “I have feminist bones and when I hear things or see people react to women in certain ways I have very little tolerance.”
- She has several tattoos.
- She practices meditation daily.
- She married her first husband, Clyde Klotz, an X-Files assistant art director, on New Year’s Day 1994.
- Dating & Boyfriend: She has been in a relationship with screenwriter and dramatist Peter Morgan since 2016