Phoebe Tonkin is a well known Australian actress and model. She touted to stardom for portraying Cleo Sertori in H2O: Just Add Water, Fiona Maxwell in Tomorrow, When the War Began, Faye Chamberlain in The Secret Circle, and Hayley Marshall in The CW series The Vampire Diaries and its spin-off series The Originals. She is active on social media platforms. She has million of followers under her Instagram account. Tune in bio and explore more about Phoebe Tonkin’s Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about her.
Phoebe Tonkin Height, Weight & Measurements
How tall is Phoebe Tonkin? She stands at a height of 5 ft 6 in tall or else 1.72 m or 172 cm. She weighs around 58 Kg or 128 lbs. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and has blonde hair.
What is the body measurements of Phoebe Tonkin? She often thrills her fans by sharing her modelling shots on Instagram, and they seemed eager to express their appreciation for her series of snaps update. Her body measurements are 34-28-40 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 32 B.
Phoebe Tonkin Age
How tall is Phoebe Tonkin? Her birthday falls on July 12, 1989. She is 32-yrs old, as of 2021. She holds Australian nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Leo. She was born in Sydney, Australia. As of education, she is well educated.
Phoebe Tonkin Wiki/Biography
|Real Name||Phoebe Jane |
|Nick Name||Phoebe Tonkin|
|Famous As||TV Actress|
|Birthday||July 12, 1989|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 58 Kg (128 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-28-40 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||32 B|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Boyfriend||Paul Wesley |
|Net Worth||approx. $2.3 m (USD)|
Phoebe Tonkin Boyfriend
Who is the boyfriend of Phoebe Tonkin? In 2013, she was in relationship with Paul Wesley. Later, couple broke up in 2017. She also dated Phantom Planet singer Alex Greenwald. As of 2021, Phoebe Tonkin started dating one year after meeting on the set of The Vampire Dairies. “He’s my best friend,” Phoebe told Elle in 2015. “It’s such a fun time in my life right now. It’s nice to have someone to share all that with.”
Phoebe Tonkin Net Worth
What is the net worth of Phoebe Tonkin? Acting is her main source of income. Her net worth is estimated over $2.3 million (USD). She appeared in various commercials and modeled for Teen Vogue and took dance courses at the Australian Theatre for Young People.
Phoebe Tonkin Acting Career
- Phoebe Tonkin launched her career at an early age.
- She attended dance courses in classical ballet, hip hop, contemporary dance, and tap dance, when she was four.
- She began courses at the Australian Theatre for Young People at the Wharf Theatre.
- Tonkin graduated from Queenwood School for Girls, at the age of 12.
She was cast in the role of Cleo Sertori on the Australian children’s television series H2O: Just Add Water, in 2005. She has also appeared on fellow Australian television shows Packed to the Rafters and Home and Away.
Phoebe Tonkin Life & Family
Phoebe Tonkin mother name is Jannyfer and father named, Nicholas. She has siblings as well. She has a younger sister named Abby. As of education, she is well educated.
Phoebe Tonkin Facts
- Phoebe Tonkin is active on social media platforms.
- She has million of followers under her Instagram account.
- She appeared in the music video for Miles Fisher’s 2011 single “Don’t Let Go”.
- She also helped launch the lifestyle clothing line for Witchery in 2015.
- She has appeared in a number of advertisements.
- She has graced the cover of many magazines like, Girlfriend, Teen Vogue, Elle Australia, Complex, Miss Vogue, Vogue Australia, Dolly and Free People.
- When it comes to her morning routine, Phoebe Tonkin prefers to keep it simple. The actress and Lesjour! designer admits that she’s “not the best morning person,” but at night, she is “really, really, really diligent about a nighttime routine.”
- Her nightly regimen, including her go-to face mask, favorite skin care tools, and daily vitamins.