Fala Chen is an actress who rose to fame for her roles in Hong Kong TVB drama series including Steps, No Regrets, Triumph in the Skies II, and Lives of Omission. She made her first Hollywood appearance in the HBO miniseries The Undoing in 2020 and starred in the Marvel Cinematic Universe superhero film Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings in 2021. Tune in bio and explore more about Fala Chen’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about her.
Fala Chen Height, Weight & Measurements
How tall is Fala Chen? She stands at a height of 5 ft 5 in tall or else 1.65 m or 165 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and has light brown hair. What is the body measurements of Fala Chen? She often thrills her fans by sharing her modelling shots on Instagram, and they seemed eager to express their appreciation for her series of snaps update. Her body measurements are 34-28-40 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 34 C.
How much is the net worth of Fala Chen?
Fala Chen’s acting career is her main source of income. She stars in the Hong Kong films Tales from the Dark 2 (2013), Turning Point (2009), and Despicable Me 3 (2017 – Cantonese). On stage, she portrayed Kyra Hollis in Skylight by David Hare (2016). In 2018, Chen wrote, directed and starred in the short film Passinger, which was a finalist for the Sundance Film Festival: Hong Kong Short Film Competition.
As of 2021, her net worth is estimated to be $3 million – $5 million. In 2014, Chen began a 4-year Master of Fine Arts in Drama (MFA) Program at the Juilliard School in New York City. She graduated in May 2018.
Fala Chen Husband
Fala Chen was married with her husband named, Daniel Sit. Moreover, they divorced in 2013. In 2011, she brought Sit to attend a church sermon delivered by friend and No Regrets costar Sheren Tang, hoping to expose him to the Christian faith.
In 2019, Chen married French entrepreneur Emmanuel Straschnov. In February 2021, she announced that she had given birth to a daughter.
Fala Chen Wiki
|39 years old (As of 2021)
|$3 million – $5 million
|February 24, 1982
|In Feet Inches: 5′5″
In Meters: 1.65 m
In Centimetres: 165 cm
|In Kilograms- 55 kg
In Pounds- 124 lbs
|approx. 34-28-40 inches
|Bra Cup Size
|Daniel Sit (Div.)
|Social Media Profiles
Fala Chen Career
Before she got into the film industry, she was a student of marketing and international business at Emory University’s Goizueta Business School, but she sidestepped into her career in TV after she won first runner-up in a Miss Chinese International Pageant back in 2005.
She also said that the first time she decided to enrol in a beauty pageant was in 2002, but only because she was driven by the multi-thousand-dollar prize money.
After receiving her first runner-up prize in the 2005 pageant, Chen signed an eight-year contract with Hong Kong network TVB. At the beginning she was assigned to several variety shows on TVB8, a Mandarin channel, as a programme host. But soon enough she was being cast in several key dramas in a supporting role, including Heart of Greed, dance drama Steps and a culinary family comedy, The Stew of Life.
Finally, in 2011, she landed her first leading role in the crime thriller series Lives of Omission, centred around the story of an undercover Chinese police officer called Laughing Gor (played by Michael Tse Tin-wah). Her last project with TVB was Triumph in The Skies II, a popular aviation drama back in 2013.
Fala Chen Facts
- Fala Chen’s career before Shang-Chi: from Hong Kong TV shows and beauty pageants to acting alongside Nicole Kidman, Hugh Grant and Tony Leung.
- Hollywood buffs might be buzzing about Simu Liu in Marvel’s first Asian-led superhero film, but Chen, who plays Shang-Chi’s mum Ying Li, has an impressive story too.
- Originally a marketing and business student at Emory University, Chen acted in TVB dramas and eventually nabbed a role in HBO’s The Undoing.
- Chen was reportedly the only Asian-American among the 17 students in her class at Juilliard, but she said in the same interview that the four years she was there were some of her most treasured, as she was free to concentrate on her art without concerning herself with her appearance on camera, critical reviews or paparazzi.
- It seems like her hard work paid off. Since graduating from Juilliard, Chen was given a minor role in HBO’s brilliant The Undoing alongside Nicole Kidman and Hugh Grant, and now she’s starring in Marvel Studios’ new Asian-led superhero movie Shang-Chi, with one of Hong Kong’s biggest stars (who also started out in television, as it happens) – Tony Leung.