Molly Ringwald returns in ‘The Kissing Booth 3’ and adds a new role as advocate for meningitis vaccines. A former teen actress, best known as part of the “Brat pack,” an ensemble of actors from the 1980s who often appeared together onscreen. Sixteen Candles and The Breakfast Club are her most well-known films. She is also a musician and has performed songs on her YouTube channel as well. Find out more about Molly Ringwald’s story.
Molly Ringwald Childhood & Age
Molly Ringwald was born and grew up in Roseville, California. Her mother name is Adele Edith, a chef, and mother named, Robert Scott, a jazz pianist who is blind. Ringwald has two siblings, Beth and Kelly, and an older brother, who died before she was born.
- Molly Ringwald was born on February 18, 1968 in Roseville, CA. As of 2021, she is 53-yrs old.
- She started her acting career at the age of five in a stage production of Alice In Wonderland.
Why is Molly Ringwald famous?
Molly Ringwald is famous for her movies like Sixteen Candles, The Breakfast Club, and Pretty in Pink. Other than this, she can be seen in popular teen media including CW shows and Netflix movies.
Molly Ringwald Wiki, Height & Measurements
Actress Molly Ringwald has a pretty well-shaped and well-maintained body. Likewise, Molly Ringwald is very concerned about her body figure and physical appearance. Further, she stands at a height of around 5 feet and 7 inches. Likewise, Ringwald has a bodyweight of around 50 kg or 110 lbs.
In addition, Ringwald regularly does physical exercise and workouts to maintain her body figure and physical appearance. In fact, Ringwald has a body measurement of around 34-25-34 inches. Likewise, Ringwald uses a bra of size 34B and shoes of size 6. Further, Ringwald has beautiful dark brown eyes along with blonde hair.
|Real Name||Molly Ringwald|
|Birthday||February 18, 1968|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 7 in|
|Weight||approx. 50 Kg|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-25-34 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 B|
|Shoe Size||5.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Husband||Mathilda Ereni, Adele Georgiana,|
and Roman Stylianos
|Children||Daughter : Adele and Mathilda|
Son : Roman
|Source of Income||Acting Career|
Molly Ringwald Career Highlights
- Molly roles in many hit movies of the 1980s and 90s earned her a huge fan base from around the globe.
- As her career grew, Molly Ringwald decided that she wanted to leave Hollywood.
- Molly made her film debut in the film Tempest, which earned her a Golden Globe nomination.
- Her most famous roles are in Hughes’ The Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles, and Pretty in Pink.
What is the net worth of Molly Ringwald?
As of 2021, actress has an estimated net worth is $12million. She has been outspoken through her work with the 16 Vaccine Initiative nonprofit.
Also read about Mr. Iglesias actress Cree Cicchino.
Molly Ringwald Partner
Molly Ringwald has been married twice to Valery Lameignère from 1999 to 2002 and then to Panio Gianopoulos in 2007. She has three kids with her current husband: Mathilda Ereni, Adele Georgiana, and Roman Stylianos.
What Happened to Molly Ringwald in Hollywood?
Details About Why She Left Hollywood :
Molly Ringwald left Hollywood after a traumatizing experience. Many people still wonder what happened to Molly Ringwald, and why she left Hollywood. Molly Ringwald was a popular teenager actor in Hollywood.
- She left Hollywood to live a normal life in Paris and moved to Paris.
- As she could easily walk around Paris without being recognized, she wanted to see what it was like to be outside of the spotlight.
- Molly Ringwald returned to acting after several years with shows such as Secret Life of The American Teenager, which aired 2008 and Riverdale.
Find out more about long-running soap opera One Life to Live actress, Renee Elise Goldsberry.