Offset real name is Kiari Kendrell Cephus. He better professionally known as the Offset. He is an American rapper and songwriter. He is a member of the hip hop and trap music trio Migos, alongside his cousin Quavo and his cousin, once-removed Takeoff. He is also an investor in Esports organization FaZe Clan. He has million of followers under his Instagram account. Tune in bio and know more about Offset’s age, height, weight, net worth, family, career and many more facts about him.
Offset Height & Weight
How tall is Offset? He stands a height of 5 ft 7 in tall or else 1.74 m or 174 cm. His body measurements are 44-32-38 inches. He has black eyes and hair. He is a fitness freak as well.
|Real Name||Kiari Kendrell Cephus|
|Birthday||December 14, 1991|
|Height||approx 5 ft 7 in (1.74 m)|
|Weight||approx 68 Kg (149 lbs)|
|Body Stats||approx 44-32-38 inches|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Children||Son: Jordan and Kody|
Daughter: Kalea Marie
|Net Worth||Approx $700,000|
Offset Bio, Age & Family
How old is Offset? His birthday falls on December 14, 1991. At present, he is 28-yrs old. His zodiac sign is Sagittarius. He was born in Lawrenceville, GA. He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. His cousin is fellow Migos member Quavious Marshall, AKA Quavo. Quavo is the uncle of the third member of Migos, Kirshnik Ball, AKA Takeoff.
Offset Net Worth
What is the net worth of Offset? He joined his other group mates in 2009 to form the trio under the name Polo Club before changing it to Migos a year later. Migos released a mix tape titled No Label in 2012. In 2019, he signed a streaming deal with the platform Caffeine, announcing he would host two streaming series on the platform. He was featured as a member of Migos on the Rayven Justice track “Slide Thru.” As in 2020, his net worth is estimated over $23 million (USD).
Who is the wife of Offset? In 2017 he married rapper Cardi B. They’d briefly separate in 2018. They had a daughter named Kulture in July 2018. He has two sons named, Jordan and Kody, and a daughter, Kalea Marie from a previous relationship.
- Migos initially gained recognition following the release of their 2013 single “Versace”.
- Cardi B and Offset married privately on September 20, 2017.
- On December 5, 2018, Cardi B announced on Instagram that she and Offset had broken up. This is after Offset allegedly cheated on Cardi and his sex tape was released.
- They later reconciled.
- On March 17, 2016, Offset was arrested for driving with a suspended license.
- He also faced a felony charge for possession of three handguns and the possession of drugs from a previous arrest in July 2018.
- He is also an investor in Esports organization FaZe Clan.
- In 2016, Offset appeared in an episode of Donald Glover’s series Atlanta.
Known professionally as Offset, is an American rapper and songwriter. He is a member of the hip hop and trap music trio Migos, alongside his cousin Quavo and his cousin, once-removed Takeoff. He is also an investor in Esports organization FaZe Clan.