Maïmouna Doucouré is a French screenwriter and filmmaker. She made her feature film directorial debut with Cuties in 2020. She is an award-winning director. Moreover, the film Cuties is about an 11-year-old girl who joins a dance crew. It premiered at the Sundance Film Festival earlier this year, and won a jury award for directing. The film is scheduled for streaming on Netflix September 9. It was originally called “Mignonnes.” Tune in bio explore more about Maïmouna Doucouré’s age, height, weight, net worth, family, boyfriend and many more facts about her.
Maïmouna Doucouré Height & Weight
How tall is Maïmouna Doucouré? She stands at a height of 5 ft 6 in tall or 1.67 m or 167 cm. She weighs around 63 Kg or 138 lbs. Her body measurements are 34-26-39 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 33 B. She has dark brown eyes and hair.
|Real Name||Maïmouna Doucouré|
|Famous As||Screenwriter and Filmmaker|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.67 m)|
|Weight||63 Kg (138 lbs)|
|Figure Stats||34-26-39 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Bra Cup Size||33 B|
|Shoe Size||6.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx $50 m (USD)|
Maïmouna Doucouré Boyfriend & Spouse
Who is the husband of Maïmouna Doucouré? She is not married with anyone currently. She is single and has not given any insights about her dating and romantic life. She is not romantically linked with anyone.
Maïmouna Doucouré Bio, Age & Family
How old is Maïmouna Doucouré? She was born on 1985. At present, she is 35-yrs old. She holds French nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. She raised in Paris to parents of Senegalese origin and graduated with a licence in biology from Pierre and Marie Curie University.
Maïmouna Doucouré Career & Net Worth
Maïmouna Doucouré Career Timeline: In 2013, she created her first self made short film Hide-and-seek. Later in 2015, her second short film in her career Maman(s) came out. How much is the net worth of Maïmouna Doucouré? As in 2020, her net worth is estimated around $50 million (USD). Directing is her primary source of income.
Facts about Maïmouna Doucouré
- She is active on social media platforms and has thousands of followers under her Instagram account.
- Moreover, her Instagram account is private.
- She is an avid pet lover and has donated a lot for pet charity.
- White is one of her favourite.
- Maimouna Doucoure first got the idea for “Cuties” when she was at a neighborhood party.
- ‘Cuties’ Drew a Controversy After It Was Scheduled for Release on Netflix.
- Netflix also Tweeted, “We’re deeply sorry for the inappropriate artwork that we used for Mignonnes/Cuties. It was not OK, nor was it representative of this French film which won an award at Sundance. We’ve now updated the pictures and description.”