Adut Akech is a South Sudanese-Australian model. She is currently one of the fashion industry’s most in-demand talents, as well as one of TIME’s “Most Influential Teens of 2018.” She is currently ranked in the “Top 50” on models.com.
Adut Akech Height & Weight
How tall is Adut Akech? She stands on a height of 5 ft 10 in tall inches or 1.78 m or 178 cm. She weighs around 56 Kg or 123 lbs. She has black hair and has brown eyes. She is a fitness freak as well. Her body measurements are 30-23-33 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 33 C. She has fuller lips.
|Real Name||Adut Akech|
|Birthday||December 25, 1999|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||56 Kg (123 lbs)|
|Figure Stats||30-23-33 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx $8 m (USD)|
Facts about Adut Akech
- She was born on December 25, 1999 in South Sudan. She is 20-yrs old, at present.
- She was scouted by multiple modeling agencies at 13 and 14 but didn’t take on the profession until she was 16.
- She had her runway debut as an exclusive in the Saint Laurent S/S 17 show during Fashion Week in 2017.
- At the age of seven, she shifted to Adelaide, Australia, where she lived out her life as a student and joined a local modeling agency.
- As in 2020, her net worth is estimated over $8 million (USD).
- She has become the muse of renowned designers, such as Valentino’s Pierpaolo Piccioli, who brought her to the 2018 Met Gala, and Chanel’s Karl Lagerfeld, who has tapped Adut to open and close multiple shows for the brand. She has also walked for Alexander McQueen, Calvin Klein, Miu Miu, Prada, Versace, and more.
- According to models.com, other than her career in fashion, Adut has recently begun working with the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) in order to promote causes that support refugees around the world. She hopes that her own story can serve as inspiration for many to become more invested in alleviating the plights of refugees.
- She is active on social media platforms and has million of followers under her Instagram account.
- She won the ‘Model of the Year’ award at the British Fashion Awards in London, in 2019.
- She was one of fifteen women selected to appear on the cover of the September 2019 issue of British Vogue, by guest editor Meghan, Duchess of Sussex.