Lele Pons (born June 25, 1996) is an American internet celebrity, YouTuber, actress, singer, dancer, model and former host of La Voz… México. She was born in Caracas, Venezuela. Soon after she was born, the family moved to the countryside to take over a family business that manufactured farm equipment. She rose fame on Vine before the platform shut down in 2016. Since then, she has creating comedy sketches for YouTube, where she now has over 16 million subscribers, and 40.6 million followers on Instagram. She has acted in film, television and in music videos, has released her own music, and co-authored a novel in 2016.
Lele Pons Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Lele Pons age is 23 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall.
- She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs.
- Her body measurements are 34-26-34 inches.
- She wears a bra cup size of 32 D.
- She wears a shoe size of 6 US.
- She has dark brown eyes and has naturally blonde hair.
- But, she loves to dye her hair with different colors.
- She has curvaceous, seductive and hot figure.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
- She has shiny and glowing skin.
Lele Pons Boyfriend & Dating
- As of 2020, Lele Pons dating her fellow YouTuber named, ‘Twan Kuyper’.
- Other than this, though she does love to stoke the fire when it comes to rumors regarding her love life.
- Currently, possibly the duo get separated.
- Frequently, Lele and Twan appear in each other’s videos and have even pretended to be girlfriend and boyfriend for the sake of their content.
- As per her past relationships in a September Q&A with Tinder. “I have been through so much. I live in a telenovela,” the Venezuelan star admitted. “I’ve been the side chick, I’ve been the one that has been cheated on, the one that cheats.”
Lele Pons Bio/Wiki
|Real Name||Eleonora Pons Maronese|
|Nick Name||Lele Pons|
|Born||June 25, 1996|
|Age||23 years old (As of 2020)|
|Profession||YouTuber, Actress, Singer, Dancer, Model|
|Famous For||Vine Star, Youtube Channel|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'6"|
|Weight||Approx 55 Kg
|Bra Cup Size||32 D|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)
|Parents||Father: Luis Pons
Mother: Anna Marnose
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Juanpa Zurita|
|Boyfriend/ Dating||Twan Kuyper|
|Education||Miami Country Day|
|School||Local High School|
|Social Account Link||Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook|
Lele Pons Net Worth 2020
- As of 2020, Lele Pons net worth is estimated around $8 – $10 Million USD.
- Her primary source of income is her youtube channel.
- She also earns from her brand endorsements and sponsors.
- Her advertising revenue on YouTube for the biggest stars range from $2 million to $5 million a year.
- She also runs her own merchandise line where she sells her own makeup line and products.
- She is also master in the field of dancing.
|Net Worth||Approx $8 – $10 million |
(As of 2020)
|Endorsements||Approx $70K – $80K|
Lele Pons Early Life & Education
- Pons was born on June 25, 1996 in Caracas, Venezuela.
- Later, at the age of five, she moved to the United States and was raised in Miami, Florida.
- Her parents divorced shortly after they moved to Miami.
- She had to work hard to keep up in the classroom.
- Her mother and father names are not known in public domain.
- She has siblings as well.
- She holds American nationality.
- She belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- As per her educational qualifications, she graduated from Miami Country Day School in 2015 and moved to Los Angeles, California.
- Currently, she has Tourette syndrome and has struggled with severe obsessive-compulsive disorder as well.
Lele Pons Career
- As per her career, Pons began her career on the six-second video platform Vine.
- Her follower base continued to grow.
- Pons’ comedy as “universal, physical, and complete with a twist ending.”
- Pons’ comedic style has also been criticised as well later.
- For instance, former Viner, Cody Ko, critically viewed one her sketches, saying, “This was written by a four-year-old.”
- In 2015, she launched a jewelry collection called UNO Magnetic.
- Later, in 2016, she was signed with entertainment company Shots Studios.
- Pons is managed by John Shahidi of Shots Studios.
- Pons has used her success in Internet comedy to launch a number of enterprises.
- In 2016, Pons co-authored a novel based on her own high school experiences, Surviving High School, co-authored with Melissa de la Cruz.[
- In the same year, she starred as ‘Callie’ in the romantic comedy ‘We Love You’, released on YouTube Red.
- The movie was produced by YouTube and AwesomenessTV.
- She also appeared in the first episode of MTV’s horror TV series, Scream.
- Additionally, she has starred in a number of music videos, including “Havana” by Camila Cabello, and “Downtown” by Anitta and J Balvin and many more.
- In May 2018, Pons released her debut single, a Spanish-language duet.
- The YouTube music video amassed 10 million views in just four days.
- In modelling career, she has also had success.
- In February 2017, she became a brand ambassador for CoverGirl.
- The same month, Pons walked in a Dolce & Gabbana show in Milan.
- In the same year of month August, Pons released her first single and music video for her song “Celoso.
- The song was certified 3x Platinum and earned a nomination for the Premios Lo Nuestro nomination for the video.
- In 2019, Lele released her English-language debut, and her first country song with the Jake Owen duet “Señorita” from his album Greetings from… Jake.
- In 2018, Pons took over hosting of La Voz… México.
- Other than this, she also presented the 19th Annual Latin Grammy Awards with Aitana.
- In late 2019, Pons released her new single and music video “Vete Pa La.”
- She was also a co-host on the red carpet alongside Chelsea Briggs for the 2019 Billboard Women in Music.
- Pons was a guest speaker at the 2020 CES conference held in Las Vegas, NV.
- Pons was asked to be a speaker on the Spotify panel alongside Spotify’s Chief Content Officer Dawn Ostroff, as a digital media mogul and global entertainer.
- In that event, she talked about how Spotify revolutionized music and impacted her career.
- On April 22nd 2020, Pons shared the trailer for “The Secret Life of Lele Pons,” a five part docuseries exploring her lifelong struggles with mental health.
- On May 19th 2020, the first of the five episodes premiered.
Lele Pons Facts
- In 2014, she became the first to reach a billion loops on the micro-video site Vine and is sometimes credited with popularizing the phrase “Do it for the Vine,” an exhortation to live one’s life in service of the social media post that will result.
- She is so representative of a generic online personality.
- She’s nostalgic for her early start on Vine, the video platform that made her famous.
- When Lele Pons was 5 years old, she and her mother, who is Italian and a pediatrician, were kidnapped and ransomed, a common occurrence in some parts of Latin America.
- She was diagnosed with dyslexia, attention-deficit disorder and Tourette’s syndrome.
- Later, her mother hired tutors and therapists to help her.
- Until she was 14, she didn’t stop playing with her Barbie.
- During high school, she trained as a classical opera singer.
- A friend showed her a new app called Vine.
- Her first Vines were about how she was doing poorly in school, how she would cut corners to do something, or how she was not seen as the popular girl.
- She used to make drawings to tell a story when she was little.
- During her school days, she was making at least one, sometimes two Vines, a day.
- Her mother cried when she met Obama.
- She made Time magazine’s list of “The 30 Most Influential People on the Internet, in 2016.
- Her book, “Surviving High School: A Novel, is popular among her fans.
- She had a public breakup with her fellow Vine star and former best friend Amanda Cerny, in 2016.
- She loves to eat pasta.
- She is a pet lover as well.
- Her instagram bio read is, “Love all my supporters!”