Leigh-Anne Pinnock (born 4 October 1991) is a well known English singer and songwriter. She rose her fame for being a member of the British four-piece girl group Little Mix. The group was formed on the eighth series of The X Factor in 2011 and became the first group to win the competition. Other than this, she is also known for her hot and seductive figure. Her instagram account is packed with her curvaceous images. She has million of followers over there. Tune in bio and explore more about Leigh-Anne Pinnock’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about her.
Leigh-Anne Pinnock Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2021, Leigh-Anne Pinnock age is 29 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 9 inches tall.
- She weighs around 49 Kg.
- Her body measurements are 34-24-36 inches.
- She wears a bra cup size of 33 C .
- She wears a shoe size of 7 US.
- She has black eyes and has curly black hair.
- She has curvaceous, seductive and hot figure.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
- She has shiny and glowing skin.
Leigh-Anne Pinnock Boyfriend & Dating
- Currently, Leigh-Anne Pinnock has announced her engagement to her boyfriend Andre Gray.
- The footballer proposed to Leigh-Anne at their home as they celebrated their fourth anniversary recently, and it looked like the most romantic setup.
- Couple often use to share there lovey dovey images with their fans under their social media platforms.
- Leigh-Anne recently admitted she was “patiently” waiting for Andre to propose and said “”I really hope so. I’m just waiting, you know. I’m waiting. Patiently!”
Leigh-Anne Pinnock Quick Bio
|Real Name||Leigh-Anne Pinnock|
|Born||4 October 1991|
|Age||28 Years Old|
|Famous For||Four-piece girl group Little Mix|
|Birthplace||High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'9"|
|Weight||Approx 49 Kg
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Hair Color||Curly Black|
|Dress Size||3 (US)|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Parents||Father: John L. Pinnock
Mother: Deborah Thornhill
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Sian-Louise Pinnock and Sairah Pinnock
|Previous Dating?||Jordan Kiffin|
|Boyfriend/ Dating||Andre Gray (Fiance)|
|School||1. Sir William Ramsay School
2. Sylvia Young Theatre School
|Social Media Account|
|Social Media Account Link|
Leigh-Anne Pinnock Net Worth
- Leigh-Anne Pinnock net worth is estimated around $3 – $4 million USD.
- Her primary source of income is her modelling career.
- She also earns from her brand endorsements and sponsors.
- She also get paid for her specific Instagram posts she made!
- She appeared in a number of local productions as well.
|Net Worth||Approx $3- $4 Million USD (As of 2021)|
|Endorsements Income||Approx $500K – $600K|
Leigh-Anne Pinnock Early Life & Education
- Leigh-Anne Pinnock was born on 4 October 1991, in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England.
- She holds British nationality.
- She belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- She is of Barbadian and Jamaican ancestry.
- She was raised in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
- Her mother name is Deborah Thornhill, a teacher at the Harlington Community School.
- Her father name is John L. Pinnock, a mechanic.
- She has siblings as well.
- She has three siblings.
- She is the youngest among them.
- Her two older sisters named, Sian-Louise Pinnock and Sairah Pinnock.
- As per her educational qualifications, she attended Sir William Ramsay School.
- Later, she enrolled at the Sylvia Young Theatre School for a couple of years when she was eleven.
Leigh-Anne Pinnock Career
- As per her career, before her fame, she worked as a waitress in Pizza Hut.
- Pinnock’s first audition on The X Factor was “Only Girl (In the World)” by Rihanna.
- Pinnock and Jade Thirlwall were initially put in a group named “Orion” and Perrie Edwards and Jesy Nelson were in another group called “Faux Pas”.
- However, both groups were eliminated.
- Later, the four was called back to form into the four-piece group Rhythmix, and they progressed to judges’ houses.
- Eventually, they reached the live shows and were mentored by Tulisa Contostavlos.
- Then in 2011, the group’s new name would be Little Mix.
- In 2015, Pinnock launched a Tumblr fashion blog called “Leigh Loves”.
- In April 2019, Pinnock, alongside Thirlwall, signed to Sony/ATV via joint venture TwentySeven as published songwriters.
- In the same year, she began her own swimwear range with Gabrielle Urquhart, titled IN’A’SEASHELL.
- Currently, in 2020, Pinnock has released five albums with the group: DNA (2012), Salute (2013), Get Weird (2015), Glory Days (2016) and LM5 (2018).
- Then, she has been credited as a songwriter on each album.
Leigh-Anne Pinnock Facts
She has million of followers under her Instagram account.
She regularly uploads her curvaceous, hot and seductive images under her Instagram account.
She is a fitness freak as well.
She includes healthy diet in her daily regimes.
Before joining Little Mix, she worked as a waitress at Pizza Hut.
Pinnock’s early experience of organised singing came when aged fourteen she joined a youth club and choir then run by Jay Blades, who later became a trustee of her charity The Black Fund that she founded in 2021
She use to drink a lot of water.
She is a gymnastic as well.
Fans often praise her for sexy look.
She is a pet lover as well.
She loves playing guitar.
Red is her favourite color.
She is Co-founder of IN’A’SEASHELL.
From 2013 to 2016, Pinnock was in an on-off relationship with footballer Jordan Kiffin who she met at a release party for Little Mix’s single “Wings”.
In 2019, Pinnock and Thirlwall, along with other British celebrities, climbed Mount Kilimanjaro to raise funds for Comic Relief’s Red Nose Day.
On 28 October 2011, it was announced that the band’s new name would be Little Mix. On 11 December 2011, Little Mix were announced as the winners, making them the first band ever to win the show.
As of 2020, Pinnock has released six albums with the band: DNA (2012), Salute (2013), Get Weird (2015), Glory Days (2016), LM5 (2018), and Confetti (2020).