Kelly Monaco is an American actress and model and well known as Livvie Locke on the soap opera Port Charles. She began playing Sam McCall on the soap opera General Hospital in 2003. She won the first season of Dancing with the Stars in 2005. She was also Playboy’s “Playmate of the Mon” in 1997. From 1997 to 2003, she portrayed Livvie on the soap opera Port Charles. She keeps in touch with a wide social circle and fan base online. Tune in bio and explore more about Kelly Monaco’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Dating, Affair, Boyfriend, Husband, Profession, Lifestyle, Children, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about her.
Kelly Monaco Height, Weight & Measurements
How tall is Kelly Monaco? She has a good and well-maintained physique. The produce and musician have a height of 5 feet and 6 inches. She weighs 60 kg. The color of her hair is light brown and she has brown colored eyes. She is a fitness freak as well. Further, the figure of her body measurement is around 34-24-34 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 34 BB.
Kelly Monaco Biography, Wiki & Age
How old is Kelly Monaco? Her birthday falls on May 23, 1976. She is 45-yrs old. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Gemini. She was born in Philadelphia, PA.
Kelly Monaco Bio
|Real Name||Kelly Marie Monaco|
|Net Worth||$4 million – $5 million|
|Age||45-years old (As of 2021)|
|Birthday||May 23, 1976|
|Famous As||Known as Livvie Locke |
on the soap opera Port Charles
|Height||approx. 5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Weight||approx. 60 Kg or 132 lbs|
|Body Measurements||34-24-34 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 BB|
|Shoe Size||5.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Spouse||Mike Gonzalez (Div.)|
Kelly Monaco Family & Early Life
Kelly Monaco’s father name is Albert Al and mother named, Carmina Monaco. She is the middle child and has four sisters named, Christine, Marissa, Carmina and Amber. When she was young, she moved with her family to the Poconos, where she attended Pocono Mountain High School. There she also took her first acting classes.
Kelly Monaco Husband & Boyfriend
Kelly Monaco was married with Mike Gonzalez. When Monaco was a junior in high school, she met Mike Gonzalez, and began a relationship with him. Duo worked together as lifeguards at a local resort and attended community college together. They remained together for 18 years.
They broke up in 2009, but as seen in the premiere episode of the reality television series Dirty Soap in 2011, she was still mourning the loss of this relationship. Monaco’s General Hospital costar Kirsten Storms counseled her through her feelings on that episode by convincing her to burn her prom dress.
Kelly Monaco Career & Latest News
Kelly Monaco had roles in the films BASEketball (1998) and Mumford (1999). She was heavily involved in athletics, theater, speech, and debate while in high school. On October 24, 2009, as part of the iParticipate campaign, Monaco and several of her General Hospital co-stars volunteered to help beautify a school in Los Angeles. Monaco starred on the E! reality television series Dirty Soap, which premiered on September 25, 2011.
Kelly Monaco Famous For
- Kelly Monaco earned the title of playboy “Playmate Of The Month” in 1997.
- She played the part of Livvie Locke in the show. The show was active from 1997 to 2003.
- Besides her modeling and acting career, she had been involved in charity work.
- Kelly is an outstanding model since the late ’90s.
- Kelly was also named as the ‘Sexiest cover model of the decade.’
Kelly Monaco Net Worth
- Kelly Monaco has been an extremely talented person since childhood, especially in sports.
- Kelly always wanted to be a model since childhood.
- Kelly is a natural beauty with a stunning face and an amazing physique.
- It was easy to get into the glamour world.
- As of 2021, her net worth is estimated to be $4 million – $5 million.
Kelly Monaco Facts
- Kelly Monaco also had minor roles in the late 1990s films BASEketball, Idle Hands, and Mumford.
- Kelly won Dance With The Stars’ first season.
- Kelly was nominated in 2003 and 2006 for the Daytime Emmy Award in the category Outstanding Supporting Actress and Outstanding Lead Actress at General Hospital.
- She has million of followers on her Instagram account.
- She is an ample pet lover.