Kakegurui is a Japanese television drama series. The series is created by Toru Nomura and Homura Kawamoto. The series released on 14th January 2018. Later in the mid of 2018, Kakegurui aired in the United States of America and the United Kingdom and on Netflix in the Japanese region. The genre of the series revolves around gambling.
Kakegurui Season 3 release date
There is no official news on Kakegurui season 3. It’s been a year since season 2 premiered, and all the fans of the Japanese drama Kakegurui have been waiting for season 3. But there are rumors that Kakegurui season 3 might get released in late 2021.
Kakegurui Season 3 Cast
- Minami Hamabe as Yumeko Jabami.
- Mahiro Takasugi as Ryota Suzui.
- Aoi Morikawa as Mary Saotome.
- Taishi Nakagawa as Kaede Manyuda.
- Yuma Yamoto as Jun Kiwatari.
- Natsume Mito as Runa Yomotsuki.
- Yurika Nakamura as Sayaka Igarashi.
- Ruka Matsuda as Itsuki Sumeragi.
Kakegurui Season 3 Trailer Explained
There is no official trailer news on Kakegurui season 3. A second season titled Kakegurui ×× aired from January to March 2019. The cast reprised their roles, and the staff returned for the second season. Netflix began streaming the series in 2018.
In Season 1, the Introduction of Hyakkaou Private Academy is shown. The difference between winner students and loser students is shown. The Kakegurui season 2 revolves around the gambling game between the president of the student council Kirari Momobami and Yumeko Jabami.
Kakegurui In Conclusion
A Kakegurui cosplayer has done a wonderful job at recreating the look of the series antagonist, Student Council President Kirari Momobami, and she looks ripped right from the anime.
- Kakegurui music videos for the opening and closing themes were released in 2017.
- The first season of Kakegurui aired from July 1 to September 23, 2017.
- For season 2 of the anime, Yasuko Kobayashi and Manabu Akita served respectively as writer and character designer.
- One of the best animation series. Inspiring actually, to think out of the box always, to be sassy and kind at the same time like Yumeko.
- Cosplayer pearlipink did a fantastic job at replicating the look of the anime villain, matching her airbrushed face, knotted hair, and icy cold lipstick.