Jordana Lajoie is an American actress and social media star. She is well known for her work on The Boys (2019), Zoe (2018) and GunJack 2 End of Shift (2016). Tune in bio and explore more about Jordana Lajoie’s Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about her.
Jordana Lajoie Height, Weight & Measurements
How tall is Jordana Lajoie? She stands at a height of 5 ft 6 in tall or else 1.67 m or 167 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. She has beautiful hazel eyes and has blonde hair. What is the body measurements of Jordana Lajoie? She often thrills her fans by sharing her modelling shots on Instagram, and they seemed eager to express their appreciation for her series of snaps update. Her body measurements are 34-26-38 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 32 C.
Jordana Lajoie Age
How old is Jordana Lajoie? Her exact date of birth is not known. She is probably in her 30s. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Leo. She was born in United States. Her father and mother names are not known. As of education, she is well educated.
Jordana Lajoie Wiki
|Real Name||Jordana Lajoie|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-26-38 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||32 C|
|Shoe Size||5 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $500,000 (USD)|
Jordana Lajoie Boyfriend
Who is the boyfriend of Jordana Lajoie? She is single and is not dating anyone at these moments. She has not given any insights about her previous dating history as well.
Jordana Lajoie Net Worth
What is the net worth of Jordana Lajoie? Acting is her primary source of income. Her net worth is estimated over $500,000 (USD).
Jordana Lajoie Facts
- Jordana Lajoie has a unique, confident and vivacious style that are representative of some of the brands she has collaborated with in the US.
- Undoubtedly, she is setting the stage for a promising career with a growing social media presence and is a force to reckon with!
- She has the power to touch lives through a bop with an inspiring message to value yourself and unplug from those who belittle you!
- Yellow is one of her favorite color.
- Fans, supporters and well-wishers can always tune in and say hi stay to her via their favorite social media platform.