Joel Courtney is an American Actor. Monterey, California born actor touted to stardom for his role as Joe Lamb in the 2011 film Super 8. He also played the lead role of Peter Moore on The CW’s series The Messengers. The stunning actor also starred alongside Joey King in the Netflix film, The Kissing Booth, in 2018. Joel also reprised in the film’s 2020 sequel The Kissing Booth 2. Tune in bio and know more about his height, weight, childhood, net worth, family, career and many more facts.
Joel Courtney Age
How old is Joel Courtney? He is 24-years old. His birthday falls on January 31, 1996. His birth sign is Aquarius. He belongs to mixed ethnicity and holds American nationality.
Joel Courtney Height & Weight
How tall is The Kissing Booth actor Joel Courtney? He is 5 feet 9 inches tall or else 1.82 m and weighs around 57 Kg or 127 lbs. He wears a shoe size of 10 US. In addition, he has dark brown eyes and hair.
|Real Name||Joel Courtney|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Weight||57 Kg or 127 lbs|
|Shoe Size||10 US|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Girlfriend||Mia Scholink (Engaged)|
|Net Worth||Approx $900,000|
Joel Courtney Girlfriend
Who is the current girlfriend of Joel Courtney? He is dating his long term girlfriend named, Mia Scholink. On February 14, 2020, he proposed to Mia. At present moments, couple is engaged and soon going to tie knot.
Joel Courtney Family
Joel was born in a very supportive family background. He belongs to Christian religion. After spending 1-2 yrs of his childhood, his family shifted to Moscow, Idaho. Joel Courtney was raised there. While still living in Idaho, Courtney took a trip to Los Angeles during the first week of his summer school break in 2010, where he hoped to be in a commercial and make $100. In addition, he has siblings as well. He has three siblings, Caleb, Chantelle and Josh. Joel Courtney biggest acting inspiration is his older brother who is currently pursuing his acting career, in Los Angeles, CA.
Joel Courtney Career
In 2011, Courtney audition for Paramount Pictures’ Super 8. After 11 callbacks, Courtney landed the starring role of Joseph “Joe” Lamb in the film. In 2018, he starred alongside Joey King in the Netflix film, The Kissing Booth, a role he reprised in the film’s 2020 sequel The Kissing Booth 2.
Joel Courtney Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Joel Courtney? His worth is estimated around $900,000. Acting is his primary source of income. Currently, he resides in Los Angeles CA.
15 Facts on Joel Courtney
- He is active on social media platforms and has an immense fan following there.
- Since his childhood, he was very passionate about acting and dancing.
- His hobbies includes dancing, singing and travelling.
- He is more popular among his female fans because of his cute curly dark brown hair.
- He is a fitness freak and on a daily basis he maintains his gym diet plan.
- At the 2012 Saturn Awards, Courtney won the award for Best Performance by a Younger Actor.
- In August 2011, Courtney filmed Tom Sawyer & Huckleberry Finn (2014) in Bulgaria, playing the part of Tom Sawyer.
- In 2012, Courtney filmed the supernatural thriller Don’t Let Me Go.
- That same year, he appeared in the Fox TV movie Rogue.
- In November 2012, Courtney was cast in the Stephen King film Mercy, which was released direct-to-video in 2014.
- Further, in 2013, Courtney was cast in the direct-to-video indie films Dear Eleanor (2016) and Sins of our Youth (2016).
- He also appeared in the lead ensemble of the CW Television Network series The Messengers, which was cancelled during its single 2014–15 season.
- In 2016, Courtney had a one-episode role in the third season of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. as Nathaniel Malick.
- In 2016, he portrayed the lead in the indie project The River Thief.
- He has million of followers under his Instagram account and also recently in July 2020, he started creating content for his YouTube channel with his girlfriend Mia. The duo’s channel base motto is, “We wanted to create this channel to connect with everyone in our lives, whether you know us personally or just came across this page, we would love to share a small piece of our world with you”.
Read Also: Joey King Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend: 15 Facts on her
Read Also: Jacob Elordi (Actor) Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Girlfriend, Family, Net Worth, Career, Facts