Jessica Olsson is better known as the Wife of Dirk Nowitzki. He is a German professional basketball player for the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association. Other than this, in Feb 2010, she met Nowitzki at a charity event. Later, they exchanged wedding vows two years later, in July 2012. The duo also blessed with three children together and currently reside in Dallas. At the time of her marriage, she was employed as an associate director of the Goss-Michael Foundation art gallery in Dallas.
Jessica Olsson Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Jessica Olsson age is 41 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 9 inches tall.
- She weighs around 58 kg.
- Her body measurement is 34-24-35 inches.
- She wears a bra size of 32 B.
- Moreover, her shoe size is 7 inches and wears a dress size of 3 US.
- She has gorgeous hazel eyes and has dark brown hair.
Jessica Olsson Wiki/ Bio
|Real Name||Jessica Olsson|
|Nick Name/ Stage Name||Jessica|
|Age||41 years old (As of 2020)|
|Famous For||Better known as the Wife of Dirk Nowitzki|
|Birthplace/ Hometown||Gävle, Sweden|
|Height/ Tall||In centimeters- 175 cm
In meters- 1.75 m
In feet - 5'9"
|Weight||In kilograms- 58 kg
In pounds- 127 lbs
|Bra Size||32 B|
|Shoe Size||7 (UK)|
|Dress Size||Not Known|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Marcus and Martin Olsson
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating||Not Known|
|Children/ Baby||Daughter: Malaika, Max, Morris
|College/ University||Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||Tom Hanks|
|Favorite Actress||Jennifer Lawrence|
|Favorite Food||Continental Food|
|Hobbies||Shopping and Traveling|
|Net Worth||Approx $150 million USD (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links||Facebook, Twitter, Instagram (Inactive)|
Jessica Olsson Husband/ Spouse
- In 2010, Jessica met Dirk at a charity event organized for the Sports for Education and Economic Development (SEED) project.
- Jessica caught his eyes and as part of the charity work, he took part in two such events.
- Jessica was working in an art gallery in Dallas at the time.
- They started dating and two years later they were engaged.
- They went to the altar on July 20, 2012.
- They celebrated each other’s background and had wedding ceremonies in Germany and Kenya.
- Dirk got to know his wife’s heritage when he met the family and discussed a formal dowry.
- It was a new experience for the couple as Jessica grew up in Sweden.
- They had their honeymoon in the Caribbean and the relationship is progressing well.
- Together they have 3 children; 1 girl and 2 boys.
- Their first child, a girl named Malaika, was taken in July 2013.
- The next was Max, born on 24 March 2015, and finally Morris, the youngest child, born on 11 November 2016.
Jessica Olsson Bio, Family & Education
- Jessica Olsson was born in 1981 in Gävle, Sweden to a Swedish father and a Kenyan mother.
- Jessica is the eldest sibling in her family.
- Her twin younger siblings, Marcus and Martin Olsson, were born on May 17, 1988.
- Both of them have grown up to become professional footballers.
- A midfielder and left back, Marcus is currently associated with Derby County, an English club that participates in the EFL Championship.
- He has represented Sweden in two exhibition matches.
- As a result, he can still represent Kenya if he wishes to do so.
- Martin, who is also a left back, is affiliated with Championship club Swansea City and has also represented Sweden at the national level.
- Olsson and her siblings grew up in a loving household.
- Their parents encouraged them to pursue their passions.
- While her brothers spent hours in the football field every day, she developed a deep interest in art.
- She was also curious about her background, both Swedish and Kenyan.
- As of education, Jessica is a high school graduate but the information about her college qualification is not available on the internet.
Jessica Olsson Career
- When Olsson got married to Nowitzki, she was employed at Goss-Michael Foundation art gallery in Dallas as an associate director.
- It is not known whether she still continues to be affiliated with the organization.
- She regularly attends various charity and fundraising events.
Net Worth of Jessica Olsson
- As of 2020, Jessica Olsson net worth is estimated around $150 million USD.
- Her primary source of income is her internet career.
Facts about Jessica Olsson
- She is perfectly matched to her husband Dirk, she is of perfect height, but her husband is seven feet tall.
- Dirk is rated as one of the prominent power forwards of all time.
- He initially picked in the 1998 NBA draft by the Milwaukee Bucks.
- Later, the player was instantly traded to the Mavericks.
- Olsson currently works at the Dallas Art Gallery.
- She is also the associate director of the Goss-Michael Foundation.
- Her first meeting with Dirk was at the Sports for Education and Economic Development (SEED) Project charitable event.
- Furthermore, the couple also had marriage ceremonies in both Germany and Kenya.
- Jessica and her husband went to the Caribbean for their honeymoon trip.
- Moreover, her partner “Nowitzki” is one of the only seven players to ever play at least 20 seasons in NBA history.
- She and Dirk founded the Dirk Nowitzki Foundation. It is a charity which strives at working against poverty in Africa.