Ashley Leisinger was born in 1989 in California, the USA. She is the ex-wife of American actor, voice artist, and singer Bryton James. She holds American nationality and belongs to unknown ethnicity. She came to limelight after marrying Bryton James, a famous American actor, singer, and a voice artist. Bryton began his career since he was 2 years old and has played several roles since 1990 to date. However, he received huge fame when he played in the TV series “The Vampire Diaries” episode seven as Luka Martin.
Ashley Leisinger Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Ashley Leisinger age is 33 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 9 inches tall.
- She weighs around 58 kg.
- Her body measurement is 34-24-35 inches.
- She wears a bra size of 32 B.
- Moreover, her shoe size is 7 inches and wears a dress size of 3 US.
- She has gorgeous dark brown eyes and has black hair.
Ashley Leisinger Wiki/ Bio
|Real Name||Ashley Leisinger|
|Nick Name/ Stage Name||Ashley|
|Age||33 years old (As of 2020)|
|Famous For||Ex-wife of American actor, voice artist, and
singer Bryton James
|Birthplace/ Hometown||California, USA|
|Height/ Tall||In centimeters- 175 cm
In meters- 1.75 m
In feet - 5'9"
|Weight||In kilograms- 58 kg
In pounds- 127 lbs
|Bra Size||32 B|
|Shoe Size||7 (UK)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating||Not Known|
|College/ University||Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||Denzel Washington|
|Favorite Actress||Angelina Jolie|
|Favorite Food||Continental Food|
|Hobbies||Shopping and Traveling|
|Net Worth||Approx $2 million USD (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links||Facebook, Twitter, Instagram (Inactive)|
Ashley Leisinger Husband/ Spouse
- Ashley Leisinger is the ex-wife of Bryton James.
- The pair met in California and kept their relationship secret.
- Likewise, they were in a relationship for quite a few years before they got married.
- They married on 16th March 2011 and their marriage was officiated by Bryton’s The Young and the Restless co-star Christian LeBlanc.
- But within three years of the marriage, rumours of their divorce was surfaced.
- Their divorce was a mutual decision between them.
- Their divorce was finalized on 20th February 2014.
- Likewise, there was rumours about having a secret child.
- Being married for three years, but they did not have any children.
- Although they got divorced, they are still close friends.
- After divorce with his wife, he has not given up in love.
- He is in a relationship with longtime girlfriend Sterling Victorian.
- In 2008, the two met each other through a mutual friend Christel.
- In 2015, they made their relationship official.
Ashley Leisinger Bio, Family & Education
- Ashley Leisinger was born in 1989 in California, the USA.
- Ashley holds American nationality and belongs to unknown ethnicity.
- Ashley was seen in the 36th Annual Daytime awards with Bryton where she looked ravishing in her curly hair and a halter neck maroon ruffled gown which synchronised well with James’ all white suit.
- Her family members, it is not known in public domain.
- As per her education, she is well educated.
Ashley Leisinger Career
- Ashley received widespread recognition when she married the Vampire Diaries actor, Bryton James.
- Her ex-husband is a multi-talented personality who is a singer, actor and voice artist.
- Further, Ashely might have involved in some business or investment but for the time being, she hasn’t revealed anything about her passion and career.
- While her ex-husband, Bryton has played in several television shows since 1990 until now.
- However, he gained popularity when he portrayed the role of Luka Martin in ‘The Vampire Diaries’ in episode seven.
Net Worth of Ashley Leisinger
- As of 2020, Ashley Leisinger net worth is estimated around $2 million USD.
- Her primary source of income is her own business and modelling career.
- However, she might be earning a decent amount of wealth from her mysterious profession.
Facts about Ashley Leisinger
- Ashley was born in 1989 in California.
- James is also a spokesperson for many charitable organizations and founded RADD in the year 1996.
- James won the Daytime Emmy Awards for Outstanding Younger Actor in a Drama Series, in 2007.
- She is not active on any sorts of social media like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.