Jessica Anne Jordan Burton (born 6 May 1984) is a well known Bolivian-British politician. Other than this, she is also a model and beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned Miss Bolivia 2007 and represented Bolivia at Miss Universe 2007 pageant in Mexico City.
Jessica Jordan Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Jessica Jordan age is 36 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 7 inches tall.
- She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs.
- Her body measurements are 34-28-35 inches.
- She wears a bra cup size of 32 C.
- She wears a shoe size of 6 US.
- She has brown eyes and has brown hair.
- She has curvaceous, seductive and hot figure.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
Jessica Jordan Quick Facts
|Real Name||Jessica Anne Jordan Burton|
|Born||6 May 1984|
|Age||36 years old (As of 2020)|
|Known For||Bolivian-British politician|
|Birthplace||Bath, England, UK|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'7"|
|Bra Cup Size||32 B|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Andrew Keith Jordan
Mother: Aida Burton
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Education||Student of International Business|
|Favourite Color||White, Red|
|Favourite Cuisine||Italian Cuisine|
|Social Media Links||Instagram, Facebook, Twitter (Inactive)|
Jessica Jordan Boyfriend
- As of 2020, Jessica Jordan is single and enjoying her life at the fullest.
- She is very focused on her career as of now.
Jessica Jordan Born, Family & Education
- Jessica was born on 6 May 1984 in Bath, England, UK.
- She holds American nationality.
- She belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- She is the only child of her parent.
- Her father named, Andrew Keith Jordan is a petroleum engineer.
- Her mother is Bolivian named, Aida Burton.
- Jessica has also lived in England, Scotland, the US and Brazil.
- In her youth Jessica was very interested in sport and traveling and her mother worried that she was a bit too ‘tomboyish’ and not ‘girly’ enough.
- At about 16 years of age her mother enrolled her into modelling classes.
- She began to take interest.
- Later, she participated in numerous fashion competitions in Europe the US and Mexico as well as having succeeded in many beauty competitions.
- As per her education, she is student of International Business.
Jessica Jordan Career
- As per her career, in 2003, she won Miss Mundo Latina, in Miami.
- In 2005, Jessica Jordan succeeded Desiree Durán who won the Miss Bolivia, and Miss Bolivia Universe in 2006.
- In 2008, she was crowned Reina Internacional del Café.
- Later, Jessica had started an interest in politics from her mother and states that she always wanted to help her country.
- Her beauty title gave her the opportunity to meet people of influence, which culminated in her meeting the country’s president, Evo Morales.
- President Morales invited Jessica to stand for governor in the very marginal constituency of Beni.
- Jessica did not win but obtained more than 60,000 votes, losing by 2,900 votes.
- She nonetheless obtained 40% of the votes.
- In 2012, the MAS renominated her as candidate for governor of Beni in the 2013 special election.
- Jordan was defeated by Carmelo Lens of the Beni First party, who won a 52.27% majority ahead of her second-place finish with 60,382 votes.
- Jessica is very influential young women in Bolivia is now General Consul of Bolivia in New York.
Jessica Jordan Net Worth
- As of 2020, Jessica Jordan net worth is estimated around $10- $20 Million USD.
- Her primary source of income is her political career.
- Formerly, her source of wealth was her modelling career.
|Net Worth||Approx $10 – $20 million |
(As of 2020)
Jessica Jordan Facts
- She is not active on social media platforms.
- She has bold and classy personality.
- She is very influential young women in Bolivia.
- Currently, she resides in Bath, England, UK.