Jeanette Marie is best known as the mother of Wayne Rooney, one of the greatest footballers in the world. He spent much of his playing career as a forward while also being used in various midfield roles and is set to receive the “Freedom of Derby” award. Moreover, she is a proud Evertonian and has been attending the club’s matches since she was a young girl. Jeanette is an active member of the Wayne Rooney Foundation and helps to raise money for various charities.
Jeanette Marie Age
- As of 2022, Jeanette Marie age is 50 years.
- Her exact date of birth is not known.
- Her father and mother names are not known.
- She keeps her personal life away from media and limelight.
- She was brought up as a Roman Catholic.
Jeanette Marie Height, Weight
How tall is Jeanette Marie? She is 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m) tall. Her body weight is 62 Kg. She has dark brown eyes and has black hair.
Jeanette Marie Husband
Jeanette Marie is married with husband, Thomas Wayne Rooney. He is of Irish descent. She has two three sons named, Wayne Rooney, Graham and John.
Moreover, her sons attended Our Lady and St Swithin’s Primary School and De La Salle School.
In addition to this, John also later became a footballer. Rooney grew up supporting Everton. He admired Brazilian striker Ronaldo, with Rooney stating that “as an out-and-out forward was probably the best”.
Jeanette Marie Profile
|Mother of Wayne Rooney
|5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)
|62 Kg (132 lbs)
|Thomas Wayne Rooney
|Wayne Rooney, Graham and John
Jeanette Marie Son, Wayne Rooney
Wayne Rooney’s achievements include being the record goalscorer for both Manchester United and Everton. He won 16 major trophies during his career, including five Premier League titles and a UEFA Champions League title in 2008 with Manchester United. Rooney also held the record for most England caps until 2018 when he was surpassed by goalkeeper Peter Shilton.
He retired from international duty in 2018 having scored 53 goals for England, placing him second in the country’s all-time goal-scoring list behind Bobby Charlton.
Jeanette Marie Facts
- Jeanette Marie spends time encouraging young people to stay involved with sports, particularly football, through her involvement with various community initiatives.
- She is also a keen supporter of the Everton Women’s side and attends many of their matches, encouraging them on to victory.
- In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends and loves nothing more than going out for meals or seeing the latest movies.
- She also enjoys travelling and has visited many places around the world.