Noel Anne is an American famed celebrity who is best known as the mother of, Elizabeth Holmes, rose to prominence in 2014 as the founder and CEO of healthcare start-up Theranos. Also, her daughter, Holmes attended St. John’s School in Houston. She was interested in computer programming and says she started her first business selling C++ compilers to Chinese universities, during high school. Find more about, Noel Anne (Elizabeth Holmes Mother) Bio, Wiki, Age, Husband & more.
Noel Anne Before Fame
- Noel Anne was born in Georgia and has French Canadian ancestry on her father’s side.
- Moreover, her exact date of birth is not known.
- Noel Anne (née Daoust), worked as a Congressional committee staffer.
Noel Anne Husband
Noel Anne was married with her husband named, Christian Rasmus Holmes IV, was a vice president at Enron, an energy company that later went bankrupt after an accounting fraud scandal.
Couple has also blessed with children. They have a daughter named, Elizabeth Holmes, who is of part Danish ancestry.
Noel Anne Wiki/Biography
|Real Name||Noel Anne (née Daoust)|
|Nick Name||Noel Anne|
|Profession||Congressional committee staffer|
|Height||5 ft 1 in (1.54 m)|
|Weight||55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||34-25-37 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 B|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Husband||Christian Rasmus Holmes IV|
|Net Worth||Approx $700,000|
Noel Anne Family
Noel Anne’s family “was very proud of its yeast empire” history, according to a family friend Joseph Fuisz, “I think the parents very much yearned for the days of yore when the family was one of the richest in America. And I think Elizabeth channeled that, and at a young age.”
Her daughter’s paternal great-great-great-grandfather was Charles Louis Fleischmann, a Hungarian immigrant who founded the Fleischmann’s Yeast company.
Noel Anne Facts
- Noel Anne’s daughter, Elizabeth Holmes, is pregnant and will welcome her second child behind bars.
- Holmes was sentenced to more than 11 years in prison for multiple counts of fraud for claims made to investors and patients of her Silicon Valley blood-testing company.
Read Also: Meet Leta Ramirez, Mother Of CeeDee Lamb