Isabela Moner is a well known American actress and singer. She touted to stardom for the lead role of CJ Martin in the series 100 Things to Do Before High School. Moreover, in 2019, Moner starred as the titular character of Dora in the film Dora and the Lost City of Gold. She also provided the voice of Kate in the series Dora and Friends: Into the City! from 2014 to 2017. Tune in bio and explore more about Isabela Moner’s Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Affair, Dating, Boyfriend, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about her.
Additionally, you can see her in movies like Transformers: The Last Night, Instant Family, Let It Snow, and Sicario: Day of Soldado. She also recently voiced Lucky in the animated film Spirit: Untamed.
Isabela Moner Height, Weight & Measurements
How tall is Isabela Moner? She stands at a height of 5 ft 1 in tall or else 1.55 m or 155 cm. She weighs around 52 Kg or 113 lbs. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and has blonde hair. What is the body measurements of Isabela Moner? She often thrills her fans by sharing her modelling shots on Instagram, and they seemed eager to express their appreciation for her series of snaps update. Her body measurements are 32-26-36 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 30 C.
Isabela Moner Bio, Age & Family
How old is Isabela Moner? Her birthday falls on July 10, 2001. She is 20-yrs old, as of 2021. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Cancer. She was born in Cleveland, OH. Her father name is Patrick Moner and mother named Katherine. She has siblings as well. She is the middle child in between brothers Jared and Gyovanni. She has a brother named Nicolas. As of education, she is well educated. At age 15, Moner was accepted into college.
Isabela Moner Wiki, Bio, Dating, Zodiac
|Real Name||Isabela Moner|
|Famous As||Actress, Social Media Star|
|Birthday||July 10, 2001|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 1 in (1.55 m)|
|Weight||approx. 52 Kg (113 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 32-26-36 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||30 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||5 (US)|
|Net Worth||$14 m (USD)|
Isabela Moner Boyfriend
Who is the boyfriend of Isabela Moner? She is single at these moments. As per her previous dating history, she dated Jace Norman, in 2016.
Isabela Moner Sweet Girl on Netflix
Merced had her breakout role CJ in the Nickelodeon show 100 Things to Do Before High School, which she starred in from 2014 to 2016. She also voiced Kate in Nickelodeon’s animated show Dora and Friends: Into the City!, and later played Dora herself in the 2019 film Dora and the Lost City of Gold.
Isabela Moner Career
Moner first appeared on screens in the 2013 family-drama film The House that Jack Built. Later, she landed the part of Jenny in the TV series Growing Up Fisher, and would go on to star in the show 100 Things to Do Before High School (CJ Martin).
Moreover, she had her breakout role CJ in the Nickelodeon show 100 Things to Do Before High School, which she starred in from 2014 to 2016. She also voiced Kate in Nickelodeon’s animated show Dora and Friends: Into the City!, and later played Dora herself in the 2019 film Dora and the Lost City of Gold.
Isabela Moner Net Worth
As of 2021, acting is Isabela Moner’s primary source of income. She wanted to be an actress from a very young age, inspired by movies featuring Shirley Temple and Judy Garland. Her net worth is estimated over $14 million (USD).
IS Isabela Moner on Instagram?
Yep! You can find Moner on Instagram @isabelamerced, where she shares glam photoshoots and behind-the-scenes looks at her many projects.
From the sound of it, following Moner’s career is going to be even more exciting in the years to come. Sweet Girl is streaming now on Netflix.
Isabela Moner Facts
- Moner first starring performance was as CJ Martin.
- She made her Broadway debut at the age of 10 in a production of Evita.
- She began providing the voice of Kate, one of the main characters in the Dora the Explorer.
- Acting since the age of 7, she made her Broadway debut at the age of 10 in a production of Evita.
- She had decided to change her stage name to Isabela Merced, in memory of her late grandmother whom she never met.
- Isabela is active on social media platforms and has an immense fan following there.
- Had a fish named Dog.
- She has entomophobia, the fear of insects.
- She had a cat named Shadow.
- Favorite color is a light, almost mint blue, as well as a gray or white, but she likes the color red for clothing.
- Favorite movie is Oliver & Company.
- One of the first YouTubers she watched was Shane Dawson.
- She used to have a dog named Muttley.
- She can sew but can’t crochet or knit.
- She has stated that her favorite YouTuber is Grace Helbig.
- She has million of followers under her Instagram account.
- Her film debut came in 2013 when she appeared in The House That Jack Built.
- Isabela Moner was very passionate about acting and dancing.
- She announced that she was changing her stage name to Isabela Merced in honor of her late grandmother, in 2019.
- As of 2021, she continues to participate in the MC Championships.