Who is Hoda Kotb? She is an American-Egyptian broadcast journalist, television personality, and author. She is better known as the as the co-host of three shows: NBC Morning Show, Today, and Dateline NBC. Formerly, Kotb also served as a correspondent for the television news magazine program Dateline NBC. Tune in bio and explore more about Hoda Kotb’s Wiki, Bio, Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Net Worth, Daughter and many more Facts about her!
Hoda Kotb Height & Weight
How tall is Emma Norton? She stands at a height of 5 ft 7 in tall or else 1.75 m or 175 cm. She weighs around 57 Kg or 125 lbs. Her body measurements are 34-27-35 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 33 C. She is a fitness freak as well. She has beautiful hazel eyes and has blonde hair.
|Real Name||Hoda Kotb|
|Birthday||August 9, 1964|
|Height||approx 5 ft 7 in (1.75 m)|
|Weight||approx 57 Kg (125 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx 34-27-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Children||Daughter: Haley Joy, Hope Catherine|
|Spouse/ Husband||Joel Schiffman|
|Net Worth||Approx $3 m (USD)|
Hoda Kotb Career & Net Worth
What is the net worth of Hoda Kotb? She was the keynote graduation speaker at Virginia Tech in 2008. Moreover, she co-hosted the fourth hour of the Today Show with Kathie Lee Gifford. As in 2020, her net worth is estimated around $3 million (USD).
Hoda Kotb Husband
Who is the husband of Hoda Kotb? She married former University of New Orleans tennis coach, Burzis Kanga, in 2005. Since 2013, Kotb has been in a relationship with New York financierJoel Schiffman and the couple got engaged in November 2019. In February 2017, she adopted a girl named Haley Joy. In April 2019, she adopted another girl, Hope Catherine.
Facts about Hoda Kotb
- On November 25, 2019, Kotb announced live on Today that she had been engaged to Schiffman.
- She underwent a mastectomy and reconstructive surgery for breast cancer, in 2007.
- She created in collaboration with Sara Bareilles and Cyndi Lauper to raise awareness for pediatric cancer.
- From 1992 to 1998, Kotb was an anchor and reporter for CBS affiliate WWL in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- She is active on social media platforms and has an immense fan following there.
- Kotb officially joined NBC News in April 1998.
- She joined as a correspondent for Dateline NBC and all NBC News platforms.
- She was named co-anchor of Today with Savannah Guthrie, in 2018.
- She is very close to her husband and children.
- Kotb indirectly spoke about her family’s Muslim background in her autobiography which reads as, “Kotb similarly indirectly spoke about her family’s Muslim background in her autobiography”.