What is the real name of Fabolous? Who is he? Fabolous real name is John David Jackson who is a phenomenal singer and and rapper from from Brooklyn, New York City. In his career, he gives many hits like, “Can’t Let You Go”, “Into You”, “Throw It in the Bag”, “You Be Killin’ Em” and many more. He is also known for appearing on several R&B singles, including “Superwoman Pt. II” by Lil’ Mo, “Dip It Low” by Christina Milian, “Shawty Is a 10” by The-Dream, “Addiction” by Ryan Leslie, “I Can’t Hear the Music” by Brutha, “She Got Her Own” by Jamie Foxx, “Say Aah” by Trey Songz, and much more. Tune in bio and know more about Fabolous’s height, weight, age, girlfriend, wife, family, net worth and many more interesting facts about him.
Fabolous Height & Weight
How tall is Fabolous? He stands on a height of 1.8 m or else 5 ft 9 in tall or 180 cm. He weighs around 68 Kg or 149 lbs. He has dark brown eyes and has blonde hair. He is a fitness freak as well.
|Real Name||John David Jackson|
|Nick Name||Fabolous Sport|
|Famous As||Singer, Rapper, Social Media Star|
|Birthday||November 18, 1977|
|Birthplace||Brooklyn, New York City|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Weight||68 Kg (149 lbs)|
|Body Stats||42-32-38 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Son||(2) Jonas and Johan|
|Net Worth||Approx $12 m|
12 Facts on Fabolous
- How much is the net worth Fabolous? His net worth is estimated around $ 12 million (USD). Singing is her primary source of income.
- Who is the girlfriend of Fabolous? He is in relationship with his girlfriend Emily Bustamante have two sons, born in 2008 and 2015.
- He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- He also has engaged in many criminal works like in 2003, he was arrested for possessing an unlicensed gun in his car.
- His bodyguard later showed proof of ownership for the gun.
- He was arrested for domestic violence after allegedly assaulting his girlfriend Emily Bustamante, in 2018.
- Since his childhood, he was very passionate about singing career, in his senior year of high school, Jackson began to pursue a career in hip hop music.
- He is of Dominican and African-American descent.
- He grew up in Breevort Houses in the Bedford-Stuyvesant with his siblings and family.
- He never thought of becoming a rapper and told the website: “I was just trying to make some money, ya know? I got tired of being broke. This was something where I could make some money. It just happened for me.”
- He is active on social media platforms.
- He has 7 million+ followers under his Instagram account as, of Aug 2020.