Who is Taylor Tomlinson? She is an American stand-up comedian who is well known for her comedy skills. She struggles a lot in her life to reach this fame and comfort. She graduated from Temecula Valley High School, in Orange County, California. Tune in bio and know more about Taylor Tomlinson’s age, height, weight, boyfriend, career, family, net worth and many more facts about her.
Taylor Tomlinson Height & Weight
How tall is Taylor Tomlinson? She stands on a height of 5 ft 6 in tall or 1.67 m or 167 m. She weighs around 57 Kg or 127 lbs. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. She has dark brown eyes and hair.
Taylor Tomlinson Boyfriend
Who is the current boyfriend of Tomlinson? She is in relationship with comedian Sam Morril. They duo co-host the podcast This Is Important To Me together as well.
21 Facts on Taylor Tomlinson
- How much is the net worth of Taylor Tomlinson? Her net worth is estimated around $3 million. Comedy and entertaining people is her primary source of income.
- How old is Taylor Tomlinson? She was born on November 4, 1993 in Orange County, California, U.S.
- She has siblings as well.
- Her father and mother information is not known in public domain.
- She was raised in a devoutly Christian family, which features heavily in her comedy routines.
- She began performing comedy in church at the age of 16, after her father signed them both up for a stand-up class.
- At the initial stage of her career, she used to performs in church basements, school venues, and coffee shops.
- Eventually rising to become one of the youngest headliners on tour with appearances on The Tonight Show, Conan, and Comedy Central.
- In 2015, she became a top ten finalist on the ninth season of NBC’s Last Comic Standing.
- She was named one of the “Top 10 Comics to Watch” by Variety at the 2019 Just for Laughs Festival.
- She developed a sitcom for ABC in 2017, but it was not picked up for a pilot.
- Her debut Netflix appearance was a 15-minute set on an episode of the stand-up series The Comedy Lineup in 2018.
- Her own hour-long Netflix special, Quarter-Life Crisis, premiered in March 2020.
- She is an avid pet lover.
- She has an immense fan following under her social media platforms.
- She strongly supports the campaign Black Lives Matter.
- The wake of George Floyd protests, Tomlinson attended protests in Los Angeles and donated more than $6,000 to Black Lives Matter-related causes.
- She is very close to her family members.
- Her hobbies includes reading novels, dancing and shopping in leisure time.
- She is extremely famous in her own world of comedy.
- She is a tattoo lover as well and inked a temporary tattoo peacock on her right wrist with a peacock feather.