Evan Peters is an American actor and social media Influencer. He touted to stardom for his multiple roles on the FX anthology series American Horror Story, Stan Bowes in the first season of the FX drama Pose, and his role as the mutant Quicksilver in the superhero films X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014), X-Men: Apocalypse (2016), and Dark Phoenix (2019). In 2021, he won a Primetime Emmy Award for his performance in Mare of Easttown.
Evan Peters Ethnicity
Evan Peters is of German, Irish, and English descent. He belongs to mixed ethnicity. Evan’s first acting role was in the 2004 film Clipping Adam. He has since appeared in numerous films and television shows such as An American Crime, One Tree Hill, American Horror Story, and X-Men: Apocalypse.
Evan Peters Height & Weight
How tall is Evan Peters? He is a tall and handsome guy. Currently, Evan Peters height is estimated to be 5 feet 9 inches. Also, he has maintained a muscular body with average body weight of 67 Kg. He has dark brown eyes and his hair color is blonde.
Evan Peters Age
How old is Evan Peters? He was born on January 20, 1987 in St. Louis, MO. He is 34-yrs old. He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Evan Peters Wiki
|Real Name||Evan Peters|
|Birthday||January 20, 1987|
|Birthplace||St. Louis, MO|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 9 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight||approx. 67 Kg (134 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 44-32-38 inches|
|Biceps Size||24 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $3 m (USD)|
Evan Peters Girlfriend
Who is the girlfriend of Evan Peters? According to sources, in 2014, he got engaged to actress Emma Roberts. They briefly split before resuming their engagement in late 2016. In 2019, they broke up once again. He dated Halsey from late 2019 to 2020.
Evan Peters Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Evan Peters? He was chosen by producer Michael Picchiottino for the role of Adam Sheppard in the film Clipping Adam. His net worth is estimated over $3 million (USD).
Evan Peters Facts
- Evan Peters was born in St. Louis, Missouri.
- He was raised in the suburb of Ballwin, Evan Peters is the son of Julie and Phil Peters.
- His father is a vice president of administration for the Charles Stewart Mott Foundation.
- Peters was raised in a Roman Catholic family and attended a Catholic grade school.
- He has a brother, Andrew, and a paternal half-sister, Michelle.
- In 2001, Peters moved with his family to Grand Blanc, Michigan, where he pursued modeling and took local acting classes.
- He attended Grand Blanc Community High School, before moving to Los Angeles at age 15 with his mother to pursue his acting career.
- He attended Burbank High School as a sophomore, but later began homeschooling classes.
- He is very active on social media platforms.
- He has an immense fan following there.