Estelle Asmodelle (born 22 April 1964) is an Australian model, belly dancer, musician, activist, inventor, abstract artist and academic. She is known as Australia’s first legal transsexual with the Births, Deaths and Marriages Department of New South Wales, and her transition helped gain recognition for transgender people in Australia. She was labelled “Australia’s First Sex-Change Pin-up Girl”, in 1986. She is the most photographed transsexual in Australia today.
Estelle Asmodelle Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Estelle Asmodelle age is 56 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 7 inches tall.
- She weighs around 65 Kg.
- Her body measurements are 36-30-36 inches.
- She wears a bra cup size of 34 B.
- She wears a shoe size of 6 US.
- She has light brown eyes and has blonde hair.
- Her zodiac sign is Taurus.
Estelle Asmodelle Quick Facts
|Real Name||Estelle Asmodelle|
|Born||22 April 1964|
|Age||56 years old (As of 2020)|
|Known For||First legal transsexual with the Births,
Deaths and Marriages Department
of New South Wales
|Birthplace||Bowral, New South Wales, Australia|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'7"|
|Bra Cup Size||34 B|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
Mother: Sylvia Croot
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Education||Chevalier College and
Moss Vale High School
|Favourite Cuisine||Italian Cuisine|
|Social Media Links||Instagram, Facebook, Twitter (Inactive)|
Estelle Asmodelle Sexuality
- As per her sexuality, she is transgender.
- At university, she experienced transphobic discrimination from members of the academic staff as well.
Estelle Asmodelle Boyfriend
- As of 2020, Estelle Asmodelle is possibly single.
- She is not dating as of now.
- As per her previous dating history, it is not known in public domain.
Estelle Asmodelle Net Worth
- As of 2020, Estelle Asmodelle net worth is estimated around $10- $20 Million USD.
- Her primary source of income is her modelling career.
- She advertise various brands and earn sponsorship as well.
|Net Worth||Approx $10 – $20 million |
(As of 2020)
|Endorsements||Approx $50 K – $60 K|
Estelle Asmodelle Early Life & Education
- Estelle Asmodelle was born on 22 April 1964 in Bowral, New South Wales, Australia.
- She was raised in Berrima, Asmodelle.
- Her father name is Barry and mother named, Sylvia Croot.
- She has siblings as well.
- She has a sister named, Belinda.
- As per her educational qualifications, she attended Chevalier College and Moss Vale High School.
- When she was 16 years old, she became seriously ill with spinal meningitis and spent almost a year in hospital.
- She used a wheelchair for some months and made a complete recovery.
- After working briefly in Sydney, she moved to Wollongong and attended Wollongong University where she studied towards two degrees, a Bachelor of Science and a Bachelor of Mathematics, with the hope of becoming a research scientist.
- She also worked in music ensembles, such as N-lettes and Miscellaneous Music composing and playing experimental and sometimes avant-garde musical art, as a student.
- She experienced transphobic discrimination from members of the academic staff, at university.
- For this reason, she left the university to focus on art and music.
- Further, she became a dancer, believing that dance was the true artistic synthesis of art and music.
Estelle Asmodelle Career
- As per her career, while living in Japan in the early 90s Asmodelle got involved in Electronic music and is now a dedicated electronic composer with hundreds of compositions.
- She has composed for film soundtracks, art installations, chill out events and more recently music CDs.
- Her style is often played from start to finish like regular music and can be performed live and often uses samples in a seamless manner.
- As a consequence, the music has a different quality about it: a non-mechanical one.
- Her style is unique and the tracks are all very original and her skill lay in her ability to improvise something completely new which is then moulded into a refined piece.
- As a child Asmodelle was taught classical music but there is very little evidence in the modern sounds she creates.
- Her commercial music career began when she started composing for films with Night Star Pictures Pty. Ltd., who have released much of the music Asmodelle has produced in their studios.
- Asmodelle has numerous film scores as well.
- Many of her tracks vary in style and feel, and varying between: Electronica, Chill-out to Ambient or even Experimental.
- Asmodelle lives in the Central Coast of New South Wales, in Australia and is actively involved in the music scene within Australia and overseas.
- She is very well known, especially on the World Wide Web.
Estelle Asmodelle Facts
- She has been featured in a large number of newspaper and magazine articles.
- She made more than 100 radio interviews and dozens of television appearances in Australia and Japan.
- She garnered considerable publicity in Australia.
- She was the face of the Supermodel Agency in Australia.
- She also has an immense fan following on her social media platforms.