Miranda May Kerr is a popular and well known Australian model. In 2007, Kerr rose to fame as one of the Victoria’s Secret Angels. Kerr was the first Australian Victoria’s Secret model and also represented the Australian department store chain David Jones. Kerr has launched her own brand of organic skincare products, KORA Organics, and has written a self-help book. When she was at the age of 13, Kerr began modelling in the fashion industry winning the 1997 Dolly magazine model search competition. Kerr has consistently ranked on the Forbes list of highest earning models, since 2008. Read more about Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Relationships, Affairs, Facts and many more stuffs.
Miranda Kerr Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Miranda Kerr age is 36 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 9 inches tall.
- She weighs around 62 Kg or 136 lbs.
- She has a body measurements of 32-26-37 inches.
- She wears a bra size of 30 B.
- She has brown hair and has blue eyes.
- She has got flawless skin.
- She wears a shoe size of 6 US.
Miranda Kerr Wiki/ Bio
|Real Name||Miranda May Kerr|
|Nick Name/ Stage Name||Miranda|
|Birth Date||20 April 1983|
|Age||36 years old (As of 2020)|
|Famous For||Dating billionaire Snapchat co-founder/CEO Evan Spiegel|
|Birthplace/ Hometown||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|Current Residence||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|Ethnicity||Scottish and French|
|Height/ Tall||In centimeters- 175 cm
In meters- 1.75 m
In feet inches- 5'9"
|Weight||In kilograms- 62 kg
In pounds- 136 lbs
|Waist Size||26 inches|
|Hip Size||37 inches|
|Bra Size||30 B|
|Shoe Size||6 (UK)|
|Dress Size||3 (US)|
|Body Build||Curvy, Slim & Fit|
|Parents||Father: John Kerr
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating||1. Adrian Camilleri
2. Jay Lyon
3. Orlando Bloom
4. Evan Spiegel
|Husband/Spouse||1. Orlando Bloom (Div)
2. Evan Spiegel
|School||Local High school|
|College/ University||Not Known|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Paris|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine|
|Net Worth||$3 million USD (As of 2020)|
|Sponsors/ Advertisements||Not Known|
|Social Media Links|
Miranda Kerr Affairs & Relationships
- Kerr dated finance broker Adrian Camilleri, in 2013.
- Kerr dated Jay Lyon from 2003 to mid-2007 the lead singer of the band Tamarama.
- In 2007, Kerr began dating English actor Orlando Bloom.
- In 2010, Kerr and Bloom announced their engagement.
- On 6 January 2011, Kerr gave birth to their son, Flynn Christopher Blanchard Copeland Bloom.
- Kerr began dating billionaire Snapchat co-founder/CEO Evan Spiegel, in 2015.
- Kerr announced her engagement to Spiegel, and they married in May 2017.
- Kerr announced she is expecting her second child and first child with Spiegel, in 2017.
- Kerr gave birth to a son named Hart Spiegel.
- Kerr announced her third pregnancy, ten months after Hart’s birth.
- She gave birth to Myles in October 2019.
Miranda Kerr Controversies
- Kerr surrendered $8 million in jewellery to the US government amid an inquiry into the 1Malaysia Development Berhad scandal, in June 2017.
- In 2014, the jewellery had been given to her by Malaysian financier Jho Low with whom she was at the time in a romantic relationship.
Miranda Kerr Born, Family & Education
- Kerr was born on 20 April 1983 in Sydney.
- She was raised in Gunnedah, New South Wales.
- Her mother name is Therese and father name is John Kerr.
- Her mother was 17 years old when she gave birth.
- She has siblings as well.
- She has a younger brother named Matthew.
- She belongs to english descent with smaller amounts of Scottish and French.
- Later, her family moved to Brisbane to allow Kerr and her brother to experience city life.
- As per her education, in 2000 she is graduated from All Hallows’ School.
- Kerr studied nutrition and health psychology before pursuing modelling.
Net Worth of Miranda Kerr
- As of 2020. Miranda Kerr net worth is estimated around & 3 million USD.
- Her primary source of income is her modelling career.
- She also makes a decent amount of money from her brand endorsements.
Facts about Miranda Kerr
- Kerr entered and won the 1997 annual Dolly magazine/Impulse model competition, at a very young age of 13.
- Kerr appeared on the TV show Project Runway, in 2006.
- She loves shopping a lot.
- Kerr signed on as the face of Californian fashion retailer Arden B, in 2007.
- Kerr’s three-year, $1-million contract with Victoria’s Secret was not being renewed.
- Kiely was suspended and an internet campaign launched on his behalf.
- As per her religion, Kerr is a practicing Buddhist, she told The Telegraph, “I’m not Buddhist. I’m Christian.
- She has million of followers on her social media platforms.
- Kerr featured in a commercial for Buick, alongside Cam Newton, which aired during Super Bowl LI, in 2017.