Emma Watson is an English actress, model, and activist. She touted to stardom for her first professional acting role as Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter film series. She has million of followers under her Instagram account. She is one of the leading actresses for her works in films like Beauty and The Beast, Little Women, etc. She is also renowned as an activist and feminist. In 2014 she was appointed UN Women Goodwill Ambassador to help promote gender equality and women’s rights.
Emma Watson has also been vocal in her support for the Time’s Up movement which was launched to combat sexual harassment in the workplace. She has always been an advocate of gender equality and continues to use her platform to speak out against inequality, bullying and other social injustices. Her work earned her a MTV Movie & TV Awards for Best Hero in 2017 and The People’s Choice Awards Favorite Dramatic Movie Actress 2018. She joined the board of directors of Kering, a luxury brand group, in her capacity as an advocate for sustainable fashion, in 2020.
Emma Watson Height & Weight
- How tall is Emma Watson? She stands at a height of 5 ft 5 in tall or else 1.65 m or 165 cm.
- She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs.
- She has beautiful dark brown eyes and has blonde hair.
- She often thrills her fans by sharing her modelling shots on Instagram, and they seemed eager to express their appreciation for her series of snaps update.
- Her body measurements are 34-26-39 inches.
- She wears a bra cup size of 33 C.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
- She often flaunt her flat stomach as she fixed her heavy-lidded gaze on the camera.
Emma Watson Before Fame
- Emma Watson was born on 15 April 1990 in Paris.
- Her father name is, Chris Watson and mother named, Jacqueline Luesby.
- Her parents divorced when she was young.
- As per her educational qualifications, she attended the Dragon School.
- She graduated from Brown University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English literature, in 2014.
Emma Watson Wiki/Biography
|Real Name||Emma Charlotte |
|Nick Name||Emma Watson|
|Birthday||April 15, 1990|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-26-39 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Boyfriend||Leo Robinton |
(As of Nov 2020)
|Net Worth||approx. $120 m (USD)|
Emma Watson Net Worth
What is the net worth of Emma Watson? In 1999, casting began for Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, the film adaptation of British author J. K. Rowling’s best-selling novel. Her net worth is estimated over $120 million (USD).
Emma Watson Boyfriend
Who is the boyfriend of Emma Watson? In 2022, she is in relationship with her businessman boyfriend named, Leo Robinton. As per her previous dating history, she was in a relationship with Will Adamowicz. She also dated Oxford rugby player Matthew Janney up until December 2014. She dated Glee actor Chord Overstreet in the summer of 2018 and she dated Brendan Wallace in 2019.
Emma Watson Facts
- How old is Emma Watson? She was born on 15 April 1990 in Paris, France.
- She is 30-yrs old.
- Her father name is Chris Watson, professionally is an English lawyer and mother named, Jacqueline Luesby.
- She holds British nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- She began her modelling career with a photo shoot for Teen Vogue, in 2005.
- In 2009, she announced her involvement with People Tree, a fair trade fashion brand.
- Watson started a feminist Goodreads book club: Our Shared Shelf, in 2016.
- She has million of followers under her Instagram account.
- Education: She attended Dragon School in Oxford and Stagecoach Theatre Arts school, where she starred in school plays.
- She also stars as Belle in the 2017 feature Beauty and the Beast.