Elaine Boeheim is better known as the ex-wife of Jim Boeheim who is the head college coach for basketball at the University of Syracuse.
Elaine Boeheim Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Elaine Boeheim age is 55 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall.
- She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs.
- Her body measurements are 36-24-36 inches.
- She wears a bra size of 34 B.
- Her eye color is hazel and the hair color is blonde.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
- She likes to do yoga, hiking, and cardio.
- She wears a shoe size of 6 UK.
Elaine Boeheim Wiki/ Bio
|Real Name||Elaine Boeheim|
|Born||May 14, 1970|
|Age||55 years old (As of 2020)|
|Known For||Ex-wife of Jim Boeheim|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'6"|
|Body Measurements||36-24-36 inches|
|Bra Size||34 B|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Husband/Spouse||Jim Boeheim (Div. 1994)|
|Children||Daughter: Elizabeth Boeheim (Adopted)|
|Education||University of Montana|
|Favourite Food||Italian Cuisine|
|Hobbies||Yoga, Hiking, and Cardio|
|Net Worth||Approx $12 million USD (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links||Facebook, Twitter, Instagram (Inactive)|
Elaine Boeheim Husband
- Elaine Boeheim began dating Jim.
- They wed in 1976.
- The pair separated in 1993 and the court finalized their divorce procedure in 1994.
- Elaine and Jim had no biological children of her own.
- But when Jim was 42, they had adopted a daughter named Elizabeth Boeheim.
- As per her education, she completed her studies from the University of Montana and resides with her mother Elaine in Montana.
Elaine Boeheim Second Marriage
- Jim had a second marriage.
- His second and current wife is Juli Greene.
- They met in 1994 in a party held on Derby day in Lexington, Kentucky.
- They wed in 1997 and Juli is 20 years younger to him.
- The couple has three kids together and resides in a luxurious mansion in Fayetteville, New York.
- Jimmy and twins Jackson and Jamie are the names of the children.
- All the names of the family members begin with the letter J.
- Jimmy is a sophomore at Cornell’s University.
- While Jamie is a freshman at the University of Rochester.
- Her twin brother Jackson will be playing at Syracuse University for the family’s Naismith Hall of Fame father.
- Juli loves to call them JJ (Jimmy), Sissy (Jamie) and Buddy(Jackson). They are New York’s First Family of Basketball.
- They have a family dog called Lulu which also appears in their family photos. The children play close to home in the centralized triangle of Syracuse, Ithaca, and Rochester.
- The parents are there to cheer the kids at the games.The couple is philanthropic and does charity work for cancer patients.
- They have together founded a trust called Jim and Juli Boeheim Foundation.
- Jim himself had suffered from prostate cancer in 2001 and that explains his interest in funding research in cancer and raising money for cancer patients.
Elaine Boeheim Career
- Elaine Boeheim ex-husband heads the training department for men’s basketball at the University of Syracuse.
- Earlier, he had worked for some years as a professional basketball player.
- In 1969, he decided to switch and began coaching newcomers in basketball.
- Soon, Jim was hired as an assistant in his alma mater.
- After a few years of service in this position, Jim got promoted and became a full-time assistant coach.
- He was in the coaching team when the players reached the final the first time in the NCAA tournament in 1975.
- In 1976, the post of the head coach of the University for basketball went vacant since the head coach resigned and joined another University.
- Jim was appointed on this post and he is continuing to hold it now.
- Under his guidance, his team scored many wins and brought the cup home on several occasions.
- He led the Orange to five Final Fours and one national title.
- Jim had revealed that coaching the Little League in basketball is his passion and he has no intention of pursuing any other career once he retires from this profession.
Net Worth of Elaine Boeheim
- As of 2020, Elaine Boeheim net worth is estimated around $12 million USD.
- Her primary source of income is her career.
- On the other hand, her ex-husband has an impressive net worth of $16 Million.
- Having a fruitful amount of wealth, he makes a handsome amount of fortune from his other works which include endorsements, contracts, etc.
Facts about Elaine Boeheim
- Elaine’s husband, Jim was born on James Arthur Boeheim on 17th November 1944, in Lyons, New York, United States.
- He is a graduate of Lyons Central High School.
- He also holds a bachelor’s degree in social science from Syracuse University since 1962.
- Elaine’s husband appeared in the movie, Blue Chips alongside Nick Nolte and Shaquille O’Neal.
- She is an avid book reader.
- She is fond of traveling.
- Her husband’s zodiac sign is Scorpio.
- Jim Boeheim and Julie Boeheim are the philanthropist and believe in charities and social work.