Samantha Hegseth is an American host who currently co-hosting the series, Fox & Friends, works for the FOX News Channel. She is also considered to be Pete Hegseth’s second wife, the ex-military reserve officer she was divorced from in 2017.
Samantha Hegseth Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Samantha Hegseth age is 40 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall.
- She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs.
- Her body measurements are 34-28-35 inches.
- She wears a bra size of 32 B.
- She has a pair of dark brown eyes and has blonde hair color.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
- She likes to do yoga, hiking, and cardio.
- She wears a shoe size of 6 UK.
Samantha Hegseth Wiki/ Bio
|Birth Name||Samantha Hegseth|
|Age||40 years old (As of 2020)|
|Known For||Pete Hegseth’s second wife|
|Height||In feet - 5'6"|
|Body Measurements||34-28-35 inches|
|Bra Size||32 B|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Husband/Spouse||Pete Hegseth (Div. 2017)|
|Children||Gunner Hegseth, Boone Hegseth and Rex Hegseth|
|Hobbies||Shopping, Reading Books|
|Net Worth||Approx $1 million USD (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links||Facebook, Twitter, Instagram (Inactive)|
Samantha Hegseth Husband
- As of 2020, Samantha Hegseth is single and enjoying her life at the fullest.
- Hegseth was a married woman.
- She had been engaged to Pete Hegseth before.
- Samantha and Pete got together through a friend of one another. In their first encounter, they fell in love with each other.
- Samantha met Pete with his first girlfriend, Meredith Schwarz, following Pete’s divorce. Pete was engaged to Meredith in 2004.
- For five years, they remained together and divorced in 2009.
- While the two were dating, their first son, Gunner Hegseth, was born in 2010. The couple then decided to get married.
- Therefore, the couple married in June 2010.
- Their wedding took place in Richmond, VA, USA, at St John’s Episcopal Church.
- They remained together for seven years after they were engaged.
- The relationship ended with divorce, however, and in 2017 the divorce was finalized.
- Pete has been alleged to cheat his girlfriend.
- So, Samantha filed a divorce case against Pete in September 2017.
- Pete had an affair with a Fox executive at the time, Jennifer Cunningham Ratchet, and from their relationship also has a son.
Samantha Hegseth Children
- Samantha has three children with Pete throughout their marriage.
- Their firstborn is Gunner Hegseth, who was born in 2010 before their marriage.
- They also have two more kids together, Boone Hegseth and Rex Hegseth.
- Boone was born in August 2012, and Rex was born in 2016.
- As per their education, they are studying at the Liberty Classical Academy in Maplewood, Minnesota. In 2012
Samantha Hegseth Husband Affair
- Samantha’s then-husband accused of having an extra-marital affair in 2016.
- Samantha filed for divorce on September of 2017 in Minnesota amid these allegations.
- It turned out that he was having an affair with Fox executive producer, Jennifer Cunningham Rauchet.
- Samantha and Pete subsequently divorced. Just a month after their divorce, Pete and Jennifer’s daughter, Gwen Hegseth was born.
- After the divorce, Samantha is living a single life and is very secretive about her life.
- Whereas her ex-husband is in an open relationship with Jennifer and got married on August 2019.
- The TV host has been in a relationship and married Jennifer, as mentioned above. He lives with Jennifer and her three kids from a previous marriage. Along with three kids, they also raise one kid which he had with Jennifer.
- He lives in Forrest Lake, Minnesota, with his family. Whereas the kids go to Liberty Classical Academy, a private Christian school in White Bear Lake, Minnesota. The school is just 20 minutes from their house in Forrest Lake.
Samantha Hegseth Born, Nationality & Education
- Samantha Hegseth was born on the New Year’s Day of 1980 in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- She belongs to the sign of Capricorn.
- She is an American and white ethnic group. She is Canadian.
- Samantha has therefore no information about her parents, brothers, friends, educational background, and so on because she is secret about her own life.
Samantha Hegseth Career
- Hegseth used to work with Pete for Freedom Vets, an organization that has been lobbying for more recruitment of troops in Iraq.
- From 2007 to 2012, Pete was the executive director of it.
- The spokeswoman for the same party was Samantha Hegseth who was Samantha Succop at the time, and this was in 2008.
- It’s not clear her net worth.Currently, Pete works as a contributor for the FOX News Channel.
- There Pete does analysis and commentary across FNC’s daytime and primetime programming.
Net Worth of Samantha Hegseth
- As of 2020, Samantha Hegseth net worth is estimated around $1 million.
- She earned her million dollars net of hosting and divorce with former husband Pete Hegseth, who had a fortune of $3 million.
- She is a well-known host for FOX News Channel where she receives over $50,000 each year.
- Pete currently works as the co-host of FOX and Friends on FOX News alongside Steve Doocy, Ainsley Earhardt, Brian Kilmeade, and Jillian Mele.
- He is estimated to earn a salary of more than $250,000 from his job.
Facts about Samantha Hegseth
- Pete had a relationship with Jennifer following the divorce while Samantha lived and cared for her children in a single life.
- The family met three children together. Together. Gunner Hegseth, their first son, was born on June 2010, before they got married.
- Together with a baby daughter, Boone Hegseth, born August 2012 they have been blessed after two years of their marriage.
- And in 2016 they had a third child son, Rex Hegseth, just before the first month of divorce.
- Samantha has not shared her precise location of residence. We will immediately update this information if we get the location and images of her house.
- Currently working as a contributor at Fox News Channel.
- She is not active on any sorts of social networking sites including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Pete was a firm believer in traditional family values and a religious man. Despite these values, the pair got divorced in 2017.