Joya Tillem is an American doctor. She is popular for her philanthropic activities and her cameo in My Name is Earl. Tillem is also known as the wife of Hollywood actor, director, producer, Jon Favreau.
Joya Tillem Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Jacqueline Ray age is 50 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 7 inches tall.
- She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs.
- Her body measurements are 36-24-36 inches.
- She wears a bra size of 34 B.
- Her eye color is hazel and the hair color is blonde.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
- She likes to do yoga, hiking, and cardio.
- She wears a shoe size of 6 UK.
Joya Tillem Wiki/ Bio
|Real Name||Joya Tillem|
|Born||May 14, 1970|
|Age||50 years old (As of 2020)|
|Known For||wife of Hollywood actor, director,
producer, Jon Favreau
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'7"|
|Body Measurements||36-24-36 inches|
|Bra Size||34 B|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Previous Dating||Not Known|
|Children||Son: Max Favreau
Daughter: Madeleine Favreau and Brighton Rose Favreau
|Hobbies||Yoga, Hiking, and Cardio|
|Net Worth||Approx $1 million USD (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links||Facebook, Twitter, Instagram (Inactive)|
Read Also:Jacqueline Ray Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Prison, Net Worth, Facts
Joya Tillem Husband
- Joya Tillem is married to director, Jon Favreau.
- They started dating during the struggling phase of Jon.
- She was a person who always inspired him.
- Later, on the 24th of November 2000, they took the next step in their relationship and got married.
- On the 25th of July 2001, they welcomed their first son, Max Favreau.
- Later, she was blessed with two daughters Madeleine Favreau and Brighton Rose Favreau born in April 2003 and on August 30, 2006, respectively.
Joya Tillem Born, Family & Education
- Joya Tillem was born on May 14, 1970, in California, USA.
- Her mother’s name is Susan Tillem and she grew up in Sonoma.
- Her parents belong to the ‘Congregation Shir Shalom’ in Cotati.
- Joya Tillem got married to Jon Favreau on November 24, 2000.
- They welcomed their first son, Max Favreau on July 25, 2001.
- Their daughter, Madeleine Favreau, was born in April 2003.
- And their youngest daughter, Brighton Rose Favreau, came to the world on August 30, 2006.
- The couple has been happily married and is raising their children together.
- As per her education, she is well educated.
- Ambitious and driven from a very young age, she excelled in academics in school.
- Eventually, choosing to become a doctor, Joya did her graduation from the prestigious, ‘Georgetown University School of Medicine’, Washington, DC.
- She followed that up by doing her medical residency at the non-profit ‘Cedars-Sinai Medical Center’ in Los Angeles, California.
- She went on to have an immensely successful career as a physician having specialized in internal medicine.
- It has been estimated that her net worth is in millions, without even considering her husband’s fortunes.
- Joya Tillem is associated with the ‘Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center’ and the ‘Cedars-Sinai Medical Center’ in Los Angeles.
Joya Tillem Career
- As a child, she was very bright.
- After an excellent academic success in her schooldays, she joined Georgetown University School of Medicine in Washington.
- Later, she graduated from the university with Honors in Internal Medicine.
- Joya graduated from the “Georgetown University School of Medicine” in Washington, DC.
- After graduation, she joined the non-profit hospital, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, California. She is working in that hospital as a physician.
Net Worth of Joya Tillem
- As of 2020, Joya Tillem net worth is estimated around $1 million US.
- Her husband, Jon Favreau has an estimated net worth of $60 million US.
Facts about Joya Tillem
- Her husband, Jon is a very popular name in Hollywood.
- In 2003, his movie, Elf became the highest gross collection movie with a collection of $220.9 million USD.
- After the movie, he directed the movie including 2008- Iron Man which is the first movie of Marvel and most loved by viewers and critics.
- The movie was a box-office blockbuster with the box office collection with $585.2 million USD.
- After the success of Iron Man, he also directed the sequel of the movie, 2009- Iron Man 2 which earned $623.9 million USD.
- His last movie, 2019- Avengers: Endgame became one of the highest gross collecting movies till the date.
- The movie’s collection was $2.798 billion USD.
- Prior to that, he produced and directed the movie, 2018- Avengers: Infinity War with the gross collection of 2.048 billion USD.
- She is a very successful doctor on her own.
- The couple are happily married and are raising their children.