Eduardo Tamayo is an American Businessman and well known as the ex-husband of Tulsi Gabbard, who is the first Hindu member of Congress & Democratic Party leader. Here you will find all related information of Eduardo Tamayo who was born in 1981 such as bio, spouse, net worth, career.
He was once married with Tulsi Gabbard. However things not go well due to her long deployment to Iraq. This cut her off from family and ultimately resulted in divorce but he and his first wife Tulsi remained friends after the divorce. For now, she’s been happily married to Williams since 2015.
Gabbard and Tamayo were married in 2002 and divorced about four years later on June 5, 2006. She and Tamayo were married before a justice of the peace when she was 21, with a few family members present. Regarding her first marriage Tulsi said “I was more into martial arts than Barbie dolls, so it never crossed my mind to think about what kind of wedding I wanted to have.”
Eduardo Tamayo Ex-Wife Tulsi Gabbard
In 2002, Gabbard and Tamayo married in a secret ceremony in presence of their family and few friends. She and Tamayo had been childhood sweethearts. But due to work pressure, their married life did not performed well. She referred to their marriage as “young love” and said they surfed together and were best friends. “His family was like my family,” she said. She and Tamayo had divorced shortly after she returned from an 18-month-long deployment in Iraq. She had served two tours of combat duty with the 29th Brigade. Then, in 2015, Tulsi remarried Abraham Williams (Cinematographer) through a traditional ritual.
Eduardo Tamayo Age
His age is currently 40 years old. Eduardo Tamayo was born in 1981 in the Hawaii. Furthermore, his uncle Toby Tamayo lives in the Philippines who is an employee of a group that helped run a school affiliated with Chris Butler, a yoga guru who leads an offshoot of Hare Krishna. He excelled in the studies. Later, he earned his Business Management degree in the College.
Eduardo Tamayo Net Worth
How much is the worth of Eduardo Tamayo? His net worth is estimated around U.S. $50,000. His primary source of income is his business career. He stands on a height of 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs around 70 Kg.
Eduardo Tamayo Wiki
|Real Name||Eduardo Tamayo|
|Age||40 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB),|
|Famous For||Former husband of Tulsi Gabbard|
|Current Residence||Hawaii, USA|
|Height/ Tall||Feet & Inches: 5'9"
Centimetres: 176 cm
Meters: 1.76 m
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg
Pounds: 154 lbs
|Biceps Size||19 Inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx U.S. $50,000|
|Sponsor Earnings||Not Known|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Tulsi Gabbard (Ex-Wife)|
|Wife/ Spouse||Tulsi Gabbard (Divorced)|
|University||Degree in Business Management|
|School||Local High School|
|Favorite Actor||Sawyer Sharbino|
|Favorite Actress||Amy Acker|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Greece|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Singing, Gymnast|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Media Account Link||Instagram, Facebook, Twitter (Inactive)|
Eduardo Tamayo Facts
- Tamayo Was Self-Employed While They Were Married & Has an Uncle in the Philippines.
- Tulsi Gabbard went by Tulsi Gabbard Tamayo while she was married and for a few years after they divorced.
- She was known in political circles by her married name, so when she returned to her maiden name, she made a personal note about it online.
- Tulsi Gabbard’s husband is currently spending his life away from paparazzi.
- She elected as the Mayor of the Honolulu region.
- Then, she found new ideas that helped the food truck owners.
- She asked the districts in 2018 to use the ballot papers for the elections.
- Eduardo Tamayo former life partner introduced No More Presidential War Acts 2018.
- Tulsi Gabbard is now happily married to Abraham Williams.
- They had a Vedic wedding ceremony, traditional to their Hindu faith.
- She told the India Herald , “We try to live our lives in service to others and God in a way that has a positive impact on others around us.”
- In 2015, she and Williams were married in 2015 in an outdoor ceremony as the sun set on Oahu, People reported.
- The ceremony was spiritual, and Gabbard wore a Lacha-style traditional Indian wedding dress.
- The dress had a blue silk jacket and gold skirt.
- About 300 people attended and a Brahmin priest officiated.