Cocaine Cowboys: The Kings of Miami stories revolves around two childhood friends go from high school dropouts to the most powerful drug kingpins in Miami in this true story of a crime saga that spanned decades.
Cocaine Cowboys: The Kings of Miami Episodes Explained
- Willy & Sal – In the 1970s and ’80s, friends Willy Falcon and Sal Magluta leave humble beginnings behind as they allegedly ascend to the top of Miami’s drug trade.
- 75 Tons – As the authorities close in, the “Cowboys” are left with three options: flee, flip or face the music. But Willy and Sal won’t go down so easily.
- Mountain of Evidence – As their high-profile trial begins, Willy and Sal attempt to neutralize witnesses against them in a variety of ways — some legal, others not so much.
- Only in Miami – In the wake of a stunning verdict, questions arise about the jury’s credibility, and one juror in particular soon adopts a very creative legal defense.
- Femme Fatale – Sal takes uncharacteristically desperate measures in the face of new federal charges, an unearthed paper trail and increasing pressure on a confidant.
- Adios, Muchachos – As Sal has his day in court — again — Willy decides to go his own way. After two decades, can the government finally make the charges stick?
Read more : The Big Show Show Season 1
What will Cocaine Cowboys: The Kings of Miami Season 1 be about?
It’s safe to say that we’ll probably end up seeing all the characters finish off their senior year of high school, prepare for college, and continue to stress about the future. Season 1 left us with unanswered questions.
In the meantime, fans will be able to rewatch Season 1 as many times as they want on Netflix right now. But if Season 2 is anything like the first three, there’s definitely going to be a fair share of drama in the mix…but only time will tell. Stay tuned for the latest on Season 2 of Cocaine Cowboys: The Kings of Miami.
Cocaine Cowboys: The Kings of Miami. Watch the documentary series saga on August 4th, only on Netflix.
Also read : The Sleepover Review