Candace Owens is an American conservative author, commentator, and political activist. Other than this, formerly she is known as RedPillBlack who shares her opinions as a conservative after previously positioning herself as a reformed liberal. She joined The Daily Wire, where she hosts Candace, a political talk show, in 2021. She took a job as an administrative assistant for a private equity firm in Manhattan, 2012.
Candace Owens Height & Weight
- How tall is Candace Owens? She stands at a height of 5 ft 5 in tall or else 1.65 m or 165 cm.
- She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs.
- She has beautiful black eyes and hair.
- Her body measurements are 34-26-39 inches.
- She wears a bra cup size of 33 C.
- She often flaunt her flat stomach as she fixed her heavy-lidded gaze on the camera.
Candace Owens Bio, Age & Family
How old is Candace Owens? Her birthday falls on April 29, 1989. She is 33-yrs old. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Taurus. She was born in Stamford, CT. Her father and mother names are not known. She has siblings as well. She was the third of four children. As of education, she is well educated. She is a graduate of Stamford High School.
|Real Name||Candace Amber Owens Farmer|
|Nick Name||Candace Owens|
|Famous As||Politician, Youtuber|
|Birthday||April 29, 1989|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-26-39 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $3 million (USD)|
Candace Owens Husband
Who is the husband of Candace Owens? She is married with George Farmer on August 31, 2019. In August 2020, she revealed that they’re expecting their first child together.
Candace Owens Career
Candace Owens had started producing pro-Trump commentary and criticizing notions of structural racism, by late 2017. She was a guest host on Fox News, and began to distance herself from the far-right conspiracy websites, in 2018. Owens was paid $250,000 for her foundation work, in 2021. Owens described the #MeToo movement, an international movement against sexual harassment and assault, as “stupid”.
Candace Owens Net Worth
What is the net worth of Candace Owens? She has become known for her increasingly pro-Trump activism as a black woman. She worked for the conservative advocacy group Turning Point USA between 2017 and 2019 as its communications director. Her net worth is estimated over $3 million USD.
Candace Owens Facts
- She is an avid pet lover.
- She loves travelling and photography.
- In her every pictures, she looks smoking hot.
- She regularly flashed her curves while relaxing outdoors.
- She worked as an intern for Vogue magazine in New York.
- She is known for her criticism of the Black Lives Matter movement.
- During the coronavirus pandemic, Owens frequently downplayed the seriousness of the pandemic.
- Owens is also of Caribbean American heritage through her grandmother who is originally from Saint Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands.
- She became a conservative, saying in 2017, “I became a conservative overnight … I realized that liberals were actually the racists. Liberals were actually the trolls … Social Autopsy is why I’m conservative”.
- She pursued an undergraduate degree in journalism at the University of Rhode Island.