Beanie Feldstein (born June 24, 1993) is an American actress and singer. She is known for playing the supporting roles in the comedy film Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising in 2016 and the comedy-drama film Lady Bird in 2017. Other than this, she received a nomination for the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress. She also has appeared in a production of Hello, Dolly! from 2017 to 2018, and in television, she has taken on a recurring role in ‘What We Do in the Shadows’ in 2019.
Beanie Feldstein Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Beanie Feldstein age is 26 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 7 inches tall.
- She weighs around 75 Kg.
- Her body measurements are 38-43-46 inches.
- She wears a bra cup size of 36 C.
- She wears a shoe size of 9 US.
- She has black eyes and has brown hair.
- Her zodiac sign is Leo.
- She has shiny and glowing skin.
Beanie Feldstein Net Worth
- As of 2020, Beanie Feldstein net worth is estimated around $5 – $6 million USD.
- Her primary wealth source is her acting career.
|Net Worth||Approx $5 – $6 million |
(As of 2020)
|Wealth Source||Acting Career|
|Endorsements||Approx $500 – $600|
Beanie Feldstein Sexuality & Boyfriend
- As of 2020, Beanie Feldstein is in relationship with Bonnie Chance Roberts, since 2018.
- Bonnie Chance Roberts is an English producer.
- As per her sexuality, Feldstein is openly gay.
- As per her previous dating history, it is not known in public domain.
Beanie Feldstein Quick Facts
|Real Name||Elizabeth Greer Feldstein|
|Nick Name||Beanie Feldstein|
|Born||June 24, 1993|
|Age||26 years old (As of 2020)|
|Known For||Nomination for the Golden Globe
Award for Best Actress
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, California, U.S|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'7"|
|Bra Cup Size||36 C|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Richard Feldstein
Mother: Sharon Lyn
|Siblings||Brother: Jonah Hill, Jordan Feldstein
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Boyfriend/ Dating||Bonnie Chance Roberts|
|Favourite Color||Dark Brown|
|Favourite Cuisine||Thai Cuisine|
|Social Media Links|
Beanie Feldstein Career
- As per her career, in 2002, she made her acting debut by appearing in the ABC comedy series My Wife and Kids.
- She played Megan in the musical television pilot Madison High, in 2012.
- Later in 2015, she also appear as a guest member in the Netflix’s comedy series “Orange Is the New Black”.
- She played the role of Anna in the film Fan Girl.
- She was also cast to play Lydia Harris in HBO’s period drama pilot “The Devil You Know”.
- In 2017,she also co-starred in Greta Gerwig’s solo directorial debut Lady Bird.
- She starred in Olivia Wilde’s directorial debut, the high school comedy Booksmart, in 2019.
Beanie Feldstein Born, Family & Education
- Feldstein was born on June 24, 1993 in Los Angeles.
- She is the only daughter of her parent.
- Her father name is Richard Feldstein.
- Her mother name is Sharon Lyn and is a costume designer and fashion stylist.
- Her religion is Jewish.
- She has siblings as well.
- She is the youngest of three children.
- Her elder brother is an actor, named, Jonah Hill.
- Her eldest brother named, Maroon 5 manager Jordan Feldstein (1977–2017), died suddenly of a blood clot at age 40.
- Her caretaker nicknamed her “Beanie”, later her family members also started calling her ‘Beanie’.
- As per her education qualification, she attended the Harvard-Westlake School in Los Angeles and Stagedoor Manor, a theatre camp in New York.
- In 2015, she graduated from Wesleyan University with a degree in sociology.
Beanie Feldstein Facts
- Her latest film, ‘How to Build a Girl’, is very challenging and fun for her.
- She learned a lot on the movie set.
- Her movie ‘How to build a girl’ is based on a true story and that story is the teenage years of the magical Caitlin Moran.
- She’s genuinely a happy and joyful, optimistic, imaginative young girl.
- She is a young woman without her tribe.
- She have a really loving, attentive, supportive family.
- Her biggest priority during corona virus pandemic is hoping the world heals and stays safe.
- She have been social distancing and self-isolating.
- She also do a lot of charity and during corona virus pandemic she is donating to incredible organizations and fundraising.
- She is so grateful for the essential workers who put their lives on the line every day delivery people and postal workers and the medical field.
- She loves singing.
- Sometimes, it gives her anxiety because she don’t feel like she has as skilled in it as so many of the people, she love.
- She loves spending time with herself.
- Into the Woods is her favorite musical and Ben is her best friend.
- She is so excited to be included alongside these inspiring women as one of the #AerieREAL role models for 2020.
- Other than this, she has an immense fan following on her social media platforms.
- She has over 300 K+ followers on under her Instagram account.
- Her Instagram bio read is, “human teddy bear!!!”
- She is a pet lover as well.
- She love spending time with her dog.
- Her favorite work is spending nights with her best friends, working out, getting cozy at night and watching great shows with a delicious treat and of course cuddling with her little pet dog.