Amberley Snyder is an American championship barrel racer, Athlete, Author, and Motivational Speaker who touted to stardom for her book named “Walk Ride Rodeo“. In 2010, Snyder suffered a car crash that paralyzed her from the waist down. She overcame the injury and kept competing. In 2015, she competed at a high level when she won a fan exemption to compete at the American Rodeo. Currently, Snyder is a motivational speaker. Read on to learn more about Amberley Bnyder’s wiki, bio, age, height, weight, net worth, boyfriend, career and many more facts.
Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
Amberley Snyder age is 29 years old. She stands on a height of 5 feet 11 inches tall. She weighs around 68 Kg or 149 lbs. Her body is her greatest asset. Additionally, this blue eyed Amberley figure measurements are 36-30-36 inches. She wears a bra size of 34 B.
Amberley Snyder Boyfriend
Is Amberley Snyder married or dating someone? Currently, she is probably single and not dating anyone. The racing star has kept her private life away from the ever-curious public. She has not been seen with anyone that she seems to be romantically involved with. She is single and has not been married before. It is not certain that she will go public with her relationship status in the future.
Amberley Snyder Wiki
|Real Name||Amberley Snyder|
|Age||29 Years Old|
|Birthday||January 29, 1991|
|Profession||Horse Rider, Author, and
|Famous For||1. Her book named "Walk Ride Rodeo"
2. Netflix biopic Walk. Ride. Rodeo
|Birthplace||Laguna Hills, California, USA|
|Current Residence||Elk Ridge, Utah,USA|
|Height/ Tall||Feet & Inches: 5'11"
Centimetres: 180 cm
Meters: 1.80 m
|Weight||Kilograms: 68 Kg
Pounds: 149 lbs
|Bra Cup Size||34 B|
|Dress Size||3 (US)|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Cory Snyder
Mother: Tina Bottenfield Snyder
|Siblings||Brother: JC Snyder & Taylor James Snyder
Sister: Ashley Snyder & Autumn Snyder
|Ex-Boyfriend List||Not Known|
|University||Utah State University|
|School||Spanish Fork High|
|Favorite Cuisine||Spanish & Chinese Cuisine|
|Favorite Movie||Tarantino's Movies|
|Hobbies||Travel, Shopping, and Reading|
|Net Worth||Approx U.S. $76,000 - 80,000K|
|Sponsors/ Ads||Not Known|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Media Account Links||Instagram, Twitter|
Bio, Childhood, Parents & Siblings
Amberley was born on the 29th of January 1991 in Laguna Hills, California, USA. Her father name is “Cory Snyder” and mother name is “Tina Bottenfield Snyder”. She has siblings as well named JC Snyder, Taylor James Snyder, Ashley Snyder and Autumn Snyder. As of education,she attended Spanish Fork High School. She did her graduation from Utah State University.
Read Also: Breckynn Willis (Swimmer) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Dating, Net Worth, Career, Facts
Amberley Snyder Career
Talking about her career, at the age of 3, Snyder first rode a horse and since then she began competing in rodeo barrel racing when she was 7 years old. After that, she spent summer weekends barrel racing, pole bending, and breakaway roping. In 2009, she won the All-Around Cowgirl World Championship in the National Little Britches Rodeo Association. She was the 2009–2010 Utah State FFA President. Now, Snyder is now a popular motivational speaker.
Read Also: Daniel Seavey (Singer) Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Net Worth, Measurements, Girlfriend, Family and Facts
In fact, she has also written an illustrated children’s book named, “Walk Ride Rodeo” about overcoming adversity. Snyder’s story was portrayed in a Netflix biopic Walk. Ride. Rodeo., released on March 8, 2019. She performed all the post-crash horse stunts in the film. Because of the similarity of their riding styles, her younger sister Autumn performed the pre-crash stunts.
Amberley Snyder Net Worth
Amberley Snyder net worth is eatimated around U.S $76,000 – 80,000K. Her primary source of income is her racing career. Currently, she is also earning a good amount of money and resides in Utah with her family.
Read Also: Phil Murphy (Governor of New Jersey) Net Worth, Bio, Wife, Children, Age, Career, Height, Weight, Facts
Amberley Snyder Facts
- She is one of the sensational bloggers with quite a high number of followers.
- She loves her family a lot.
- She believes in, “Don’t rely on others to light your fire… Use your own matches”.
- Her string point is her leadership personality and her communication skills.
- She runs her own website and started making inspiring videos on various social media platforms.
- She competes in rodeos across the western United States.
- She was voted the fan exemption contestant at the world’s richest one day rodeo.
- She participated in various sports like pole bending, barrel racing, goat tying, etc from a young age.
- After her dad’s retirement, the Amberley Bnyder’s family moved to Utah.
- Snyder first rode a horse at 3 and began competing in rodeo barrel racing when she was 7 years old.
- She is now a popular motivational speaker, and posts a weekly “Wheelchair Wednesday” video on social media to showcase everyday tasks that have become more challenging.
- She has also written an illustrated children’s book Walk Ride Rodeo about overcoming adversity.
- Snyder’s story was portrayed in a Netflix biopic Walk. Ride. Rodeo, in 2019.
- She is a great commentator when it comes to political and feminism-related topics. The young lady also touches on racial issues around the United States.
- Talk about talent and creativity, Amberley Bnyder uses her Instagram page to showcase her artistic and creative mind and her day to day life regime.
- She has a decent fan following under her Instagram account.
- She is very close to her father, “Happy Father’s Day to the Legend! You are the greatest Dad and Grandpa around! I know our family is so thankful you have been home more!!”.
Read Also: Mike Smith (Jockey) Age, Wiki, Bio, Height, Weight, Net Worth, Career, Wife, Family, Spouse, Facts