Breckynn Willis is an Alaska high school swimmer who was disqualified during a swim meet over the fit of her swimsuit. Willis, one of the fastest swimmers in the state, was at a September 6 competition when her team-issued bathing suit rode up her backside during the race and exposed her buttocks. Additionally, the incident happened while the Dimond High School student-athlete was competing at a meet against Chugiak High School in Anchorage.
The National Federation of State High School Associations has a list of swimsuit regulations which include a “modesty rule.” The rule requires a male’s swimsuit to cover the buttocks while a female’s swimsuit must cover the breasts and buttocks. Last August, the Federation notified coaches across the country about a rule change that allowed them to disqualify an athlete if a uniform was not within guidelines and if a change of attire would delay the race. “When observed after the heat/dive officially begins, disqualify the competitor at the completion of the heat/dive; nullify the competitor’s performance time/score and he/she shall not be eligible for further competition until in a legal suit,” the Federation’s rules state.
On September 10, the Alaska School Activities Association (ASAA) reversed the referee’s decision and reinstated Willis’ win. The reinstatement came within an hour after receiving a letter from the Anchorage School District (ASD) requesting that Willis’ win be upheld. The reversal also resulted in the Dimond High School regaining points lost by Willis’ disqualification.
Age, Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Currently, Breckynn Willis is 19 years old. She stands on a height of 5 feet 5 inches. She weighs around 53 Kg or 116 lbs. Her body measurements are 36-30-37 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 34 B. She praised for her amazing figure as well. Her body is her greatest asset. She keeps fit by exercising regularly. Her eye color is blue and has dark brown colored hair as well. She is a fitness freak as well and maintains her figure and hair by adding more green and healthy vegetables in her daily diet regime.
Breckynn Willis Wiki
|Real Name||Breckynn Willis|
|Age||19 Years Old|
|Birthday||June 14, 2001|
|Famous For||High school swimmer who was disqualified during
a swim meet over the fit of her swimsuit
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California|
|Height/ Tall||Feet & Inches: 5'5"
Centimetres: 165 cm
Meters: 1.65 m
|Weight||Kilograms: 53 Kg
Pounds: 116 lbs
|Bra Cup Size||34 B|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Dress Size||3 (US)|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Meagan Kowatch
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Ex-Boyfriend List||Not Known|
|Favorite Cuisine||Italian Cuisine|
|Favorite Movie||Harry Potter|
|Hobbies||Travel, Shopping, and Reading|
|Net Worth||Approx U.S. $95,000|
|Sponsors/ Ads||Approx $150K US Dollars|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Media Account Links||Instagram, Facebook, Twitter (Inactive)|
Boyfriend & Dating
Being a 19-year-old, Breckynn Willis is dedicated to her studies and career. The American swimmer has not been linked to any relationships. She is a rising star who has shown commitment to developing her skill and talent. Nevertheless, Breckynn Willis says she is aware of what goes on in the show business, and she is ready to handle the rumours that come with fame. Currently, Breckynn Willis is single and not dating anyone. Her previous dating history also is not known in public domain as well.
Bio, Parents & Early Life
Breckynn Willis was born in 2002 based in USA. She is a High School Swimmer and one of the fastest swimmers in the state. Recently, she has won the 200 Individual Medley, the event’s second race. However, she has been disqualified during a swim meet over the fit of her swimsuit. Her mother name is Meagan Kowatch. She has siblings as well. As of education, she is well educated.
Breckynn Willis primary source of income is her swimming career. Net worth of this beautiful woman is $95,000, as in 2020. Currently, she is very focused on her career.
Breckynn Willis Facts
- A National Set of Guidelines Stated Swimmers Could Be Disqualified after a Race for Swimsuit Violations.
- The School District Believes the Referee Also Targeted Breckynn Willis’ Sister & Has Asked That the Official Be Decertified.
- A Parent Secretly Photographed Willis & Circulated Photos ‘As Evidence That Her Attire Is Immoral’.
- Langford Believes Willis Was Targeted ‘for the Way the Suit Fit Her Curvier, Fuller-Figured Body’.
- On September 10, the Alaska School Activities Association (ASAA) reversed the referee’s decision and reinstated Willis’ win.
- The reinstatement came within an hour after receiving a letter from the Anchorage School District (ASD) requesting that Willis’ win be upheld.
- The reversal also resulted in the Dimond High School regaining points lost by Willis’ disqualification, “This is as good or better as I could have hoped for,” West High School swim coach Lauren Langford told KTUU. Although she’s not Willis’ coach, Langford Willis’ story to the nation’s attention after writing a blog post about the incident. “What has been carried out on pool decks in Alaska over the last year is nothing short of racism, sexism, body-shaming, and child abuse,” she wrote.
Image Credit: Joyclothing.com