Alia Bhatt is an Indian Bollywood actress who had her breakthrough in the 2012 film Student of the Year. She received further critical acclaim for her role in the 2014 film Highway and the 2016 film Udta Punjab. She played Ananya in the 2014 romance comedy 2 States and Kavya in 2014’s Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania. Tune in bio and explore more about Alia Bhatt’s wiki, bio, age, height, weight, wife, net worth, career, dating, boyfriend and many more facts about her.
Alia Bhatt Wiki, Bio & Age
How old is Alia Bhatt? She was born on 15 March 1993 in Bombay to Indian film director Mahesh Bhatt and actress Soni Razdan. Her father is of Gujarati descent and her mother is of Kashmiri Pandit and German ancestry.
|Real Name|| Alia Bhatt|
|Age||27 Years Old (As of 2020)|
Alia Bhatt Physical Stats
- Alia physic is so well maintained and loves to cardio, yoga and hikings.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
- She do gyming everyday as per her time.
- She follows a well-maintained diet chart routine as well.
|Height/ Tall||In centimetres- 160 cm|
In meters- 1.60 m
In feet inches- 5’3″
|Weight||In kilograms- 55 kg|
In pounds- 121 lbs
|Body Measurements |
|Bra Cup Size||32 B|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
Alia Bhatt Net Worth
- Bollywood star Alia Bhatt is one the highest paid actress in India.
- She has appeared in Forbes India’s Celebrity 100 list since 2014, peaking at the eighth position in 2019.
- That year, the magazine estimated her annual income to be ₹592.1 million (US$8.3 million) and listed her as the highest-paid actress in the country.
|Net Worth||Rs 30 Crore – Rs 50 Crore |
(As of 2020)
|Sponsorship||Rs 10 Lac – Rs 50 Lac|
Alia Bhatt Personal Life & Family
- Alia is blessed with beautiful and adorable family members which supports her a lot in supporting her dream.
- Nanabhai Bhatt is her paternal grandfather.
- She has an elder sister, Shaheen (born 1988) and two half-siblings, Pooja Bhatt and Rahul Bhatt.
- Actor Emraan Hashmi and director Mohit Suri are her paternal cousins, while producer Mukesh Bhatt is her uncle.
|Parents||Father: Mahesh Bhatt|
Mother: Soni Razdan
|Siblings||Brother: Rahul Bhatt |
(step-brother; a fitness trainer)
Sister: Pooja Bhatt (half-sister),
Shaheen Bhatt (Elder)
Alia Bhatt Personal Life
- Alia has been rumored with many high reputed actors, business mans and many more.
- Currently, as of 2020, she is dating Ranbir Kapoor.
- Moreover, while fans are eagerly waiting for Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt to announce their wedding, Lara Dutta believes that it might take place this year.
- The couple has been dating since 2017, and last year Ranbir had said that had it not been for the pandemic, the two would have been married by now.
- When Ranbir and Alia’s wedding was brought up as an example, Lara said, “I believe that they are getting married this year.”
|Previous Dating?||1. Ramesh Dubey |
(childhood boyfriend, class 6th)
2. Ali Dadarkar
(childhood boyfriend, class 8th)
3. Varun Dhawan
4. Kavin Mittal
5. Sidharth Malhotra (Actor)
|Boyfriend/ Dating||Ranbir Kapoor (2020)|
Alia Bhatt Education
- Bhatt was educated at the Jamnabai Narsee School in Mumbai. She holds British citizenship
|Highest Qualification||High School|
|School||Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai|
|University||Did Not Attend|
Alia Bhatt Facts
- Alia was born to a Gujarati-Hindu father and a Kashmiri-German-Muslim mother.
- She had expressed her desire to become an actress when she was just 2 years old.
- She was first seen as a child artist in the film ‘Sanghrash’ (1999); starring Akshay Kumar and Preity Zinta, in which she played the younger Preity Zinta.
- As of 2020, Bhatt has five upcoming projects.
- She will team with Aditya Roy Kapur, Sanjay Dutt, and Pooja Bhatt for Sadak 2, a sequel to her father’s crime film Sadak (1991).
- She will star alongside Ranbir Kapoor in Ayan Mukerji’s fantasy film trilogy, the first of which is named Brahmāstra.
- Bhatt has also committed feature in Takht, a historical drama directed by Johar which has an ensemble cast including Vicky Kaushal, Ranveer Singh and Kareena Kapoor.
Read Also : Neena Gupta (Indian Actress) Bio
Alia Bhatt Favorite
|Favorite Singer||Justin, Selena Gomez|
|Favorite Model||Kendall Jenner|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Paris|
|Favorite Food||Thai Cusine|
|Hobbies||Yoga, Reading Novels, Singing|
Alia Bhatt Social Accounts Link
- Alia has an immense fan following on her social media platforms.
Read Also : Ankita Srivastava (Indian Actress) Bio