Who is Alexa PenaVega? She is an American actress and singer. She rose to prominence for playing the big sister Carmen Cortez in the Spy Kids movies. Her other films include The Devil’s Carnival, The Clockwork Girl, and Machete Kills. In 2019, she began starring in the Nickelodeon series The Casagrandes alongside her husband. Tune in bio and know more about Alexa PenaVega’s Wiki, Bio, Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Children, Net Worth, Family and many more Facts about her.
Alexa PenaVega Height & Weight
How tall is Alexa PenaVega? She stands at a height of 5 ft tall or else 1.55 m or 155 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 33 C. She is a fitness freak as well.
Alexa PenaVega Age
How old is Alexa PenaVega? Her birthday falls on August 27, 1988. At present, she is 32-yrs old. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Virgo.
|Real Name||Alexa Ellesse Vega|
|Birthday||August 27, 1988|
|Height||approx 5 ft (1.55 m)|
|Weight||approx 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx 34-26-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx $2 m (USD)|
Alexa PenaVega Husband & Children
Who is the husband of Alexa PenaVega? She was married to Sean Covel from 2010 until 2012. She then married Carlos Pena in January of 2014. The couple changed their last name to PenaVega. In December 2016, she and Carlos welcomed their first child, a son named Ocean. They welcomed their second son, Kingston, in July 2019.
Alexa PenaVega Net Worth
What is the net worth of Alexa PenaVega? She was a competitive gymnast. She debuted as Priscilla in the 1994 film Little Giants. She played Ruby on the ABC Family sitcom Ruby & The Rockits. She was in the disaster film Twister with Helen Hunt. As in 2020, her net worth is estimated around $2 million (USD).
10 Facts about Alexa PenaVega
- Wiki, Bio & Family: She spent childhood years of her life on a ranch in Ocala, Florida.
- Her father, Baruch Vega, is a Colombian fashion photographer who was an informant for the Drug Enforcement Administration, and her mother, Gina Rue, is a former model.
- She moved with her family to California when she was four years old.
- As a teenager, she was homeschooled.
- She also guest starred on the Big Time Rush series finale “Big Time Dreams”, playing herself.
- She recorded three songs for the soundtracks while playing Carmen Cortez in the Spy Kids films.
- PenaVega revealed on Dancing with the Stars that she was bulimic and has since recovered.
- In 2003, she was named one of that year’s hottest teen celebrities in the July 2003 issue Vanity Fair.
- Her hobbies includes dancing, acting and music.
- She is active on social media platforms and has an immense fan following there.