Who is Hope Hicks? She is an American Business executive. She touted to stardom when she was named White House Communications Director in August 2016 under President Donald Trump. Formerly, she had served as his press secretary and communications director for his 2016 campaign, when she was his longest-serving political aide.
Hope Hicks Height & Weight
How tall is Hope Hicks? She stands at a height of 5 ft 6 in tall or else 1.67 m or 167 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 33 C. She is a fitness freak as well.
Hope Hicks Age
How old is Hope Hicks? Her birthday falls on October 21, 1988. At present, she is 31-yrs old. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Libra.
|Real Name||Hope Charlotte Hicks|
|Nick Name||Hope Hicks|
|Birthday||October 21, 1988|
|Height||approx 5 ft 6 in (1.67 m)|
|Weight||approx 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx 4-26-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx $3 m (USD)|
Hope Hicks Boyfriend
Who is the boyfriend of Hope Hicks? She dated Rob Porter in 2018 when he was White House staff secretary. She subsequently broke up with Porter after they both resigned from their respective positions in the White House.
Hope Hicks Net Worth
What is the net worth of Hope Hicks? Hicks was a teenage model, appearing in Greenwich magazine in 2002. Hicks started in public relations with the New York City firm Zeno Group. She began working for public relations firm Hiltzik Strategies in 2012, after meeting the firm’s founder at a Super Bowl event, and worked there for Donald Trump’s daughter Ivanka Trump, on her fashion line, and then on other Trump ventures. As in 2020, her net worth is estimated around $3 million (USD).
Facts about Hope Hicks
- Wiki & Bio: Hicks is the daughter of Caye Ann Hicks and Paul Burton Hicks III.
- Family: She grew up in Greenwich, Connecticut.
- She has siblings as well. She has one sister named Mary Grace. Her parents are Paul and Caye.
- Education: Hicks attended Greenwich High School, where she was co-captain of the lacrosse team, and graduated in 2006.
- Then, she attended Southern Methodist University, where she majored in English and played on a club lacrosse program she helped start. She graduated in 2010.
- Hicks and her sister lived in Greenwich, Connecticut, but she split her time between an apartment there and an apartment in Manhattan.
- When Trump was elected, she moved to Washington, D.C.
- She is active on social media platforms and has an immense fan following there.
- She is an avid pet lover.
- White is her favorite color.